Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pro anti 3 star base.Tested too

Fresh Spawn

Pro anti 3 star base.Tested too

Hey guys
    I build a pro base.it also get defended by th9's.
    So, here is a base build
    https://youtu.be/m1ljMBi-2fk
    And some defense logs
    https://servimg.com/view/19442758/46
    https://servimg.com/view/19442758/47
    You can see only 1 and 2 stars they got in my base.
    Hope it will help you out.
    Thank you
    Regards
    Divyam

Belongs in youtube corner

TH12 LEVEL 205 | BK 61 AQ 65 GW 37 | Est FEB 2015
    Thanos did nothing wrong

Looks kinda easy to 3-star with mass hogs.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by xSaturnx View Post
    https://servimg.com/view/19442758/48
    Check cc range though.
    If he deploy hogs on right side or left side the hogs will get that cannon but cannot lure cc if he also deploy hogs on top he will need to destroy Tesla and if he drop in bottom he will get to destroy Archer tower or cannon. It's very hard to lure cc

Quote Originally Posted by Divyam19 View Post
    Check cc range though.
    If he deploy hogs on right side or left side the hogs will get that cannon but cannot lure cc if he also deploy hogs on top he will need to destroy Tesla and if he drop in bottom he will get to destroy Archer tower or cannon. It's very hard to lure cc
    How about the cannons below the left-most and right-most cannons? A cc lure will be easy there.

Infinity323 - 10 | Senpai - 9| FiFi - 7
    [War Base Compilation]

Retired from forums, about to retire from CoC and CR.
    This is a trophy base.

Gets mashed by gowipe quite frankly after pekka buff.

Not to mention valks, hogs, etc.
    Retired on Forums.

Quote Originally Posted by mmmaka3m View Post
    Sometimes I want to smash my head into a wall after checking the forums. I don't know how mods survived this long on the forums.
    Awesome sig made by KingKappa, who unfortunately is retired.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xSaturnx View Post
    It is

Check cc range though.
    Really?

That appears to be a very easy hog run. First of all, the spring traps and GBs are in terrible locations. I don't even understand how the hogs even remotely path over the springs and the GBs might be popped while moving, but it's certainly not a lock to pop much at all.

Further, it's extremely easy to pull the CC. The cannons at 4:00 and 8:00 look vulnerable.

Or, another idea might be to use use a single loon (maybe 2 to 3 if I want to torch > 1 defense while pulling the CC) over the hair dryer, then drop a hog behind it once that is destroyed.

Lastly, the base is set up with these juicy areas to drop heals, as one heal can cover a bunch of defenses, like at 3:00, 6:00 and 9:00.

Unfortunately, no, that base is likely an extremely easy hog run.

You also need to realize that there are a lot of terrible attackers, including those at TH9. I've seen misses too and said, "Wow..." but that doesn't mean much of anything.

Kudos for trying, but I'd recommend caution when saying things like, "Anti 3* TH8 war base." They don't really exist.
    Last edited by Lunaticfringe; November 7th, 2016 at 07:07 PM.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunaticfringe View Post
    It is

Really?

That appears to be a very easy hog run. First of all, the spring traps and GBs are in terrible locations. I don't even understand how the hogs even remotely path over the springs and the GBs might be popped while moving, but it's certainly not a lock to pop much at all.

Further, it's extremely easy to pull the CC. The cannons at 4:00 and 8:00 look vulnerable.

Or, another idea might be to use use a single loon (maybe 2 to 3 if I want to torch > 1 defense while pulling the CC) over the hair dryer, then drop a hog behind it once that is destroyed.

Lastly, the base is set up with these juicy areas to drop heals, as one heal can cover a bunch of defenses, like at 3:00, 6:00 and 9:00.

Unfortunately, no, that base is likely an extremely easy hog run.

You also need to realize that there are a lot of terrible attackers, including those at TH9. I've seen misses too and said, "Wow..." but that doesn't mean much of anything.

Kudos for trying, but I'd recommend caution when saying things like, "Anti 3* TH8 war base." They don't really exist.
    :/
    It looks easy when you only see its image but it is really helpful spring traps and gb's are in that place because Spring traps can kick many giants out of his base and if wiz come on top they will pass spring traps and gb will kill all wizards.

:/
    It looks easy when you only see its image but it is really helpful spring traps and gb's are in that place because Spring traps can kick many giants out of his base and if wiz come on top they will pass spring traps and gb will kill all wizards.
    The problem is they WILL NOT path over there, especially hogs. And I dont understand you bringing giants and wizards being blown up into the conversation.

A bit (I mean a lot) too easy to 3-star. I honestly don't think that this will defend anything. My GiBarch can take that base out. (Not overconfidence. Well maybe...since I 3-stared tailor bases and they are easy to 3-star...)
    Main: Rick Tan -TH 11 31/43/7 Clan: Bregan D'aerth Co-Leader
    Alt: Mini Rick - TH 7 King: 5 Clan: FEAR BONERS Elder