Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: RIP Valks

New Bloke/Chick

RIP Valks

Valks are nerfed after oct. Update secretly and they don't want us to know, I have been going through a serious problem as I used to get 3 stars easily on maxed out th9s with level4 valks now as I'm a th10 and have max valks i can't 3 star same th9 bases, it's frustating for me.😖

The only nerf was introduction of bomb tower.
    edit.
    Also 3 starring th9 bases really isn't a problem as a th10.
    Last edited by Salkin101; November 5th, 2016 at 10:31 AM.

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by Salkin101 View Post
    The only nerf was introduction of bomb tower.
    edit.
    Also 3 starring th9 bases really isn't a problem as a th10.
    I think you didn't get my point, valks don't work as they used to. They die too quickly.
    Last edited by Ashiq12; November 5th, 2016 at 10:43 AM.

I'm still unclear as to whether SC changed something related to the way Valks (and other troops) trip the spring traps.
    Other than that, I'm not aware of any nerfing of Valks, they still look pretty solid.

Hmmm, maybe I should give back the TH10 I three stared last night with my TH9 in war. Just went to Champion I with valk army. They sure do great for me. Just too dang expensive to keep that up as a raiding army Now I'm dropping trophies cause I don't like attacking TH10s.

Quote Originally Posted by StormHeart View Post
    Hmmm, maybe I should give back the TH10 I three stared last night with my TH9 in war. Just went to Champion I with valk army. They sure do great for me. Just too dang expensive to keep that up as a raiding army Now I'm dropping trophies cause I don't like attacking TH10s.
    Pics? not saying its not possible but...
    Oh sir... it's only wafer thin.

Nothing wrong with valks, I'm still 3 starring weak TH11 bases with them.....

Pro Member
    Maybe you're feeling the defensive buff? I often see people going with 4 eq and mass valks, and they forget to deal properly with cc troops. Balloons baby dragons and wizards can smoke out a dozen of your valks, and if they run into giant bombs at the same time no matter your heal spells they're doomed.
    Just use less valks and introduce some hogs into the battle, while making sure you take care of heroes and cc troops. No Th9 can resist.

How about a couple of videos:

Last war, okay, pink walls Still a ten and with a poorly set up inferno. Three stars in war... I'll take it. Especially vs ANY 10. This clan didn't show up. Score was 45 to zero. Second time in a week where that happened. :P

Here's another one while farming.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjekA7hGZfM

Yeah infernos in upgrade but still a 10 with 3 xbows and level 7 tesla. No pink walls.

I also used the same army to three star a solid TH9 on my second attack in this war. Giving me my first six star war in a while. I'm not that good, maybe slightly above average but in war I tend to let the pressure get to me. :P ALWAYS do something stupid.

And finally one more vs a nine from a month or two ago:

That on with my baby nine. It's no fluke.

I just went to champ I using that army. I've dropped back to champ II. Can find nines if I raid at the right time of day but usually I'm on at a poor time. Need to be low in champ II to find 9s. I've two stared quite a few 10s but I've also got my butt kicked by quit a few. :P

Quote Originally Posted by MrCreosote View Post
    Pics? not saying its not possible but...
    Last edited by StormHeart; November 6th, 2016 at 10:13 AM.

New Guy
    I'm a th9 and use valks every war and I find no problem 3 starring bases, well unless I don't lure the cc troops out properly or I just do a dumb *ss attack but valks seems perfectly fine to me.