Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: $.99 Farm Pack offer on 11-04-2016

Fishing pack sounds good too; so why is the game only offering me the one that's useless to me?

Surely the game should be smart enough to realise a land pack is useless to someone who has expanded all their land...
    Last edited by daz258; November 5th, 2016 at 12:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LynnK2015 View Post
    For less than $1, I get the following goodies:

1. 50 diamonds
    2. 500 coins
    3. 3 nails
    4. 3 screws
    5. 3 wood panels
    6. 3 planks
    7. 3 duct tapes
    8. 3 bolts

The offer is amHAYzing, and I'm sure it is one-time offer. But I don't need them because my pets and Town visitors will give them to me eventually. It's like being full and going to a buffet. The food looks and smells delicious but I'm just not hungry at the moment.

Sadly, this offer makes Team Hay Day look desperate for sales, IMO. I can't shake the feeling that HD has reached the top of the mountain and begun a slow slide into oblivion.

EDIT: I suggest this song be played at Hay Day's memorial service. The brightest star in the evening is fading and we must say our soft goodbyes and be on our way before we are left in the dark.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvEokYYSQjg
    My baby farm got this offer. Sounds amazing, but if I buy it, I likely say goodbye to my movie tickets. They give me at least 7 diamonds a week plus lots of other goodies. Better in the long-term if I pass.
    Level 186
    Kik: Auntiedotes

Quote Originally Posted by auntiedotes View Post
    My baby farm got this offer. Sounds amazing, but if I buy it, I likely say goodbye to my movie tickets. They give me at least 7 diamonds a week plus lots of other goodies. Better in the long-term if I pass.
    I still get movie tickets after buying the offer, but they don't actually show me any ads. I get a reward straight away. However there's only 2 per day instead of 4, and no more diamonds. I think there's a whole long thread about this somewhere in this forum. You are right, in the long term you'll probably end up with more diamonds if you don't buy the package. I didn't even think of that.
    Level 95 - farm started June 2016
    No Town

I use my right to remain silent, I would also like to use my phonecall (aka. Need to do my war atck)
    I earlier got 120 diamonds for $0.99, pretty sweet

LynnK, I didn't get that offer. My offer was more, and not enough of a deal to entice me to purchase it.

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181

$.99 Farm Expansion Pack on 11-12-2016

For less than $1, I get the following:

1. 70 diamonds
    2. 1000 coins
    3. 5 mallets
    4. 5 deeds
    5. 5 stakes

It's another fantastic offer, but I have 50 of each of the above LEM's. There's no new land to unlock so why would I buy it, Team Hay Day?
    What the hell?
    The L bunny is elusive as the Scarlet Pimpernel.
    Yet many farms heard recently the toll of the bell.
    Thank you so much sweet Supercell.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cussion-Thread

Banned
    I have yet to receive an offer of any kind, not even the fantastic 1 diamond for no tree cutting by the lumberjack!