Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 🐮🐔🐷🙈🙉🙊. Casual Friendly Helpful Hood seeks Likeminded players.

Old hood looking for new members.

Looking for a casual place to play, where no one gets mad if you can't do 10x 320 derby tasks? Stop by, we just ask that you do what you can do. We are more about helping each other out and friendly chatter. Give us a try! Just ask for an invite!

Come, play with us!

** Immature players need not apply.

Ultimate rare, stress less, neighborhood!!! Mention my name in your join request for a great discount!!! ������

Quote Originally Posted by CacheCowQueen View Post
    Ultimate rare, stress less, neighborhood!!! Mention my name in your join request for a great discount!!! ������
    Hello. I am lvl 29, I'm looking for an active NH that likes to chat! Would I be able to join?

Quote Originally Posted by CacheCowQueen View Post
    We are Traders Row ( blue stripe medallion, yellow truck. Tag# CR2J2GY). Level 40 preferred but we are negotiatable. I've played 3+ years or so and the NH was here before me. Many of the same players. We are friendly and only ask that you be respectful. And if you don't want to derby, you 0pt out. It isn't a must to do all tasks but we do ask that you try for 1500+. We trash less than 280ish tasks. We help each other when ever possible and we are really good at sharing lems, bems and sems. We have only booted people who were rude. We love to chat and are in champion league currently. We love medals but not the end of the world if we don't get them, mostly looking for 9 horseshoes. Been in Champ league vast majority since the early days of derby. Hope to see you there! Just submit a request! Tell us you saw us in forums!!

PS We are English speaking from all over the world: US, UK, Singapore... Texas ����
    See ya soon!!!

What day is it ???? BBBBBUUUUMMMMMMPPPPP DDDDAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

Fresh Spawn
    would you negotiate with a level 27 player ? i will do my very best at the derby & help out the team . i play daily .

Fresh Spawn
    You all still taking players? Level 64.