Thread: Hay Day: A game worth trying?

Banned

Hay Day: A game worth trying?

Should I try and play Hay Day? I'm already playing COC and CR, BB is boring

Welcome to the slow and relaxed side of SC, Enforcer! Thanks for posting your thread here in the New to Hay Day forum. I'm giving you a link to a thread from one of your fellow Clashers that recently showed up in the General forum. It should get you started with some responses while you are waiting for other farmers to post here!
    http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...-start-playing

Meanwhile, as a farmer for about 2 years, I think you will find that Hay Day takes you to an entirely different place. I would call it the "zen of farming". Once you realize that there is no pressure to level up, that you are only doing it to please your own sense of beauty/utility, and that nothing is going to happen to your farm while you are away, it's pretty nice!

Occasionally a suggestion for hunting or natural disasters appears in the forums, but the response from one and all here is "nothing dies in Hay Day"...except fruit trees and bushes which die of old age and can be replanted.
    Last edited by MiniGardener; May 24th, 2016 at 04:52 AM.

Farm Level 128 | Town 41 | Achievements 143/144

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniGardener View Post
    Welcome to the slow and relaxed side of SC, Enforcer! Thanks for posting your thread here in the New to Hay Day forum. I'm giving you a link to a thread from one of your fellow Clashers that recently showed up in the General forum. It should get you started with some responses while you are waiting for other farmers to post here!
    http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...-start-playing

Meanwhile, as a farmer for about 2 years, I think you will find that Hay Day takes you to an entirely different place. I would call it the "zen of farming". Once you realize that there is no pressure to level up, that you are only doing it to please your own sense of beauty/utility, and that nothing is going to happen to your farm while you are away, it's pretty nice!

Occasionally a suggestion for hunting or natural disasters appears in the forums, but the response from one and all here is "nothing dies in Hay Day"...except fruit trees and bushes which die of old age and can be replanted.
    Thanks a lot buddy!

I was once a TH11 in Clash of Clans, lv 40 heroes...but was losing interest. Clash can at times feel like a chore, where you must play x amount of time or you actually go backwards. That part of the game burnt me out in the end. I loved it, but my time come to an end.

Ended up trying out Hay Day, as SuperCell really do know what they are doing when it comes to mobile gaming, and personally; I love it. Hay Day offers a more relaxed atmosphere, where it's about helping each other out.

Once you pass the early stages it becomes heavily a resource management game with a farm, town and fishing area to manage. With the option to take it further with trading between other players. The trading side of it, which is really ran by the players also really keeps me engaged with the game.

Also, if that competitive edge is what keeps you engaged in such games; there is neighborhood derby which you can opt in or out of for the competition side of things. And unlike Clash of Clans, if you opt out you never feel guilty about it. Many players regularly opt out and it's perfectly fine. Unlike in Clash you are always tempted back in for those Clan Perks.

Whether you play just 1/2 hr a day, or several hours a day you are always moving forward.
    Last edited by daz258; May 25th, 2016 at 06:13 AM.
    Former Clasher
    Hay Day Farmer Lv 79, Town 23
    Of Chill Reputations - A different way to farm