Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hay Day Update - Helpers Update

Anyone know if there is a time limit for taking up the free use of Ernest?

I won't use Rose but would like to try out Ernest. Would hate to miss out on a freebee
    Clover ’Girls' 19 adult, male & female, English speaking players from around the world. 100+ cups in Champ League. Ten tasks @320/400 or opt out.
    Level 85 please.
    Look for white dog, pink heart (or the red bat if it’s Halloween #2GPVQCVC

In the words of my father (I agree wholeheartedly) : "I have my life back! Rose is dead..."

Quote Originally Posted by mtmech View Post
    In the words of my father (I agree wholeheartedly) : "I have my life back! Rose is dead..."
    This is so great =) I will never hire her again, if she dont change her style to "help" us
    Farm name: Maaritin Maatila (Leader) Level: 138 Reputation Level: 30 Ach: 140/144
    Hood: VY.BRAT FARM. League:Champ All trophies :131/38/18 (champ 110/31/17)
    Leaderboard position:61

https://www.facebook.com/VYBRATFARMINFO/

Trainee
    It's nice to see them both sitting up on top of their cliff. And there they shall remain. I now have my farm back.

Centennial Club
    Agreed. And even then we had to wait a while for it to happen. First the extension, then they loitered at my front door for an hour begging to be hired again for a discount. Nooooooo thank you.

Fresh Spawn
    You know, I miss Rose and Ernest now. Don't know why, but I didn't really experience the problems that so many players were having. If I didn't harvest any of the eggs, wool, etc., Rose didn't do anything unless I told her I wanted her to always have a certain number in her storage. I never wound up with excess feed, just enough for the number of animals I have. Maybe it's because I'm a fairly new player and only have 10 of each type of livestock. I didn't understand how players had so much eggs that they flooded the newspaper with them. If I didn't harvest the eggs, I never had any excess.

What I really miss now is the extra storage that Rose & Ernest brought with them. By having them hold the feed & the wool, dairy & produce that I need, it save me a lot of room in my silo and barn for other things. Now that they're gone, I'm once again filling up my silo & barn with the produce, grain, dairy and feed, cutting down greatly the amount of goods that I produce and want to store for the derby, my town stores & the boats. I wish it was cheaper to hire them (hint, hint .... 15 diamonds for a week ).
    Last edited by NormMe; November 12th, 2016 at 11:04 PM.

My main problem is they are no longer feeding my animals, I know this was a problem if you had a derby task of feeding animals but this would be better if it could be toggled on and off.

How do I make Farm Helpers go back to their own home?

I completed the "test them out" time period and now they are standing in front of my order board, with a % symbol over their heads. When I click on them a dialogue box appears with different price options,if I want to continue using them....I don't. When I hit the "No Thanks" button, they continue standing in front of the order board, blocking any visitor that comes, I can't easily click on the visitor. How can I make them go back to their own home?.

Fresh Spawn
    I thought I would give Rose another try, but what a waste of my precious diamonds. She still doesn't feed the animals right. I am tired of signing on and finding my animals starving. She harvests all the animals and doesn't feed them or she feeds a few of them. It is so aggravating! I won't waste any more diamonds on her. I love Ernest, he works great.