Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 848565758

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Lost Connection Issues

Millennial Club
    The connection issue popped up ever since the Builder Base update. I have the same wifi I have always had and no problems until that update

Hello,
    Sorry for some lapse in presence on the forum.
    For those who posted: please re-post or modify your post, to add the operating system name and version, device and game version used when the crash happened. And please read initial post for the iOS fix (still works).

Fresh Spawn
    The disconnection problem is just common now. I just had 3 lost connections in a row on the builders base and 2 on the normal raid. On average i get the lost connection 1 in every 3 attacks which is just plain ridiculous!

Its on an iPad 2 IOS 9.3.5 and the disconnection happens on wifi at home, work, service providers shop, connected to computer.

I have contacted help and support numerous times and at first tried all the suggestions, i.e reinstall, use another network, etc but nothing works. Also tried theGoo's method and that didn't work either.

The help and support became more rude and arrogant as I continue to send messages about this with responds such as " I should switch to a different service provider to get a new device"

All this started after the last update, late last year!

I know some of my friends have quit playing due to this issue, as they too received the same "help and support treatment".

Quote Originally Posted by banme View Post
    The disconnection problem is just common now. I just had 3 lost connections in a row on the builders base and 2 on the normal raid. On average i get the lost connection 1 in every 3 attacks which is just plain ridiculous!

Its on an iPad 2 IOS 9.3.5 and the disconnection happens on wifi at home, work, service providers shop, connected to computer.

I have contacted help and support numerous times and at first tried all the suggestions, i.e reinstall, use another network, etc but nothing works. Also tried theGoo's method and that didn't work either.

The help and support became more rude and arrogant as I continue to send messages about this with responds such as " I should switch to a different service provider to get a new device"

All this started after the last update, late last year!

I know some of my friends have quit playing due to this issue, as they too received the same "help and support treatment".
    Hello,
    One idea: next time you have a convo with support, send them the link to this thread, in your mail, since SC confirms it is a bug. You can link my initial post or link the post from Anoushka (see in my post).
    Sorry to hear that the workaround from theGoo doesn't work for you.

PS: many friends, and clan,ates have now resolved to just live with the problem, and dump everything when the wifi symbol comes on, as it is also for them every 2-3 raids/attacks. In war, we see it also many times, from our opponents... Cant fathom that wifi is so poor everywhere around the world for th11 maxed bases in legend league (which is what my friends, clanmates and opponent mostly are).

Forum Elder
    Open wifi settings>Advanced settings>Untick Avoid poor connections

This will solve the problem with wifi disconnects

I have the opposite. Hardly ever connection losses on my (old) ipad but a lot on my brandnew galaxy tab s3. My wifi is 4 gig and always optimum. I have the idea that SC doesn't take this problem seriously. I disconnect when in fights but also when not. My android never loses connections with other apps.

Yes and it has become worse lately. I always have problem with it but for the last couple of weeks, far worse. I'm afraid to do war attacks. So far, only happened once in war but that's more than enough.

I do have connection issues as I'm in a developing nation but it has been great for the last year except I have to keep up when I connection. They turn our connection off every one hour. They did that in the USA in the early days.

I suspect they are working on more social things in the background as everytime they add social stuff, I have more connection issues. Something besides my connection SEEMS to be going on.

The other day, I had a three star attack on my side but it was buffering the entire time and was a no star on SC side.

The other day in builder base, both myself and my opponent lost connection at the same time. Something's not right.

Uggg, sorry, didn't realize this is two years old but it's been happening again.
    Last edited by StormHeart; April 9th, 2018 at 10:06 AM.

Signature Banner from ClashofHolmes
    Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord
    Player Tag: ​#20RRP9UQ8
    My post is opinion unless I specifically state it's a fact.

This is actually strange since it should be easy to fix... In wars and legends attacks it nos dependent on online status, so the best way would be to be able to do the offline attack (if disconnected) and then sync the attack with the server (once it's connected again), let say this schema:
    1 - I attack a war base or a legend base. This base is marked as attacked by me, and I get the base added to my attacking list.
    2 - I got disconnected but an offline copy of the base has been already downloaded on my device so I can continue playing
    3 - I got connected again. The bases in the attacking list are synced with the server. The mark in the enemy base is removed and the attacking list is cleared.
    4 - Everyone is happy