Page 26 of 58 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Lost Connection Issues

My last two messages through help have just been plain ignored. No reply. Just closed without comment. 🤐

Similar problem here. I am lucky, normally it doesn't happen during an attack. But it is very frustrating anyway.

When I go in the clouds (I am in legend), sometimes after 20-50 minutes I loss connection (the wifi symbol in the ipad and I know that I have to close the game and open it again). I don't know if you know about clouds, but if I get disconnected after 50' search, it measn that I have to start from zero again.

My device: IPAD 2
    IOS: 6.1 (if I updated the IOS to the latest version, Apple will turn my lovely Ipad 2 into a useless brick)

i can attest it happens to me too...and it ain't my wifi...cuz it happens at different locations with different wifi. Normal clan chatting, switching between various tabs, etc...no wifi signal. but during attacking midway..it pops up. very annoying. game almost unplayable when u get ♥♥♥♥ty offerings at legend and u risk a lost attack due to SC server issues.

contacting in-game help only gets u more riled up...they say is my router. sheezzz...!

Banned
    And it continues..

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #255
    If you are still facing this issue constantly (not just one isolated instance), please help me narrow down the cases so we can better look into it. Please let me know your player ID, device where the disconnects occur and when it started approximately.
    Official Clash FAQs & Support --> click here

Signature by theblackbeltpanda64

Again and again and again. Unplayable waste of time. Why do i even bother trying to raid. Probably time to rate this app.

I ve had quite a few recently
    Have a nice day!!

Quote Originally Posted by Anoushka[Supercell] View Post
    If you are still facing this issue constantly (not just one isolated instance), please help me narrow down the cases so we can better look into it. Please let me know your player ID, device where the disconnects occur and when it started approximately.
    Hey Anoushka: how do you prefer to get this information - pm here?
    And thanks for taking this issue in consideration

Banned
    Through pm?

Banned
    Thanks for replying. I'm sending you my details via PM. Kindly check.