Results 1 to 8 of 8

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: API is not responding in production

  1. #1
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    189

    API is not responding in production

    Hi,

    Since the latest maintenance (https://twitter.com/ClashofClans/sta...46066332155904) the API timeout on all request making Clash of Stats not responding.

    Could you check to fix this?
    Thanks!
    Hey Chief!
    Checkout Clash of Stats! Free Live Clan Page, Historical Data, Clans Rankings and Players Rankings.
    Awesome feature you would like to see? Critics? Tell me here!

  2. #2
    I'm getting the same issue since the maintenance break

  3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    Should be ok since 10:25 UTC.


    Quote Originally Posted by AdrienBaron View Post
    Hi,

    Since the latest maintenance (https://twitter.com/ClashofClans/sta...46066332155904) the API timeout on all request making Clash of Stats not responding.

    Could you check to fix this?
    Thanks!
    Last edited by Jafu; November 2nd, 2016 at 11:18 AM.

  4. #4
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    189
    Yes , thank you very much for the quick fix
    Hey Chief!
    Checkout Clash of Stats! Free Live Clan Page, Historical Data, Clans Rankings and Players Rankings.
    Awesome feature you would like to see? Critics? Tell me here!

  5. #5
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    189
    It seems that it's broken again ..

  6. #6
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    189
    And it seems to be back up, may have been an issue on our side. (I put a monitoring up on my app to be able to check what's happening)
    Hey Chief!
    Checkout Clash of Stats! Free Live Clan Page, Historical Data, Clans Rankings and Players Rankings.
    Awesome feature you would like to see? Critics? Tell me here!

  7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #7
    I can't spot any problem on API side. There has been a steady flow of successful requests also during the time you said it was broken.

    Quote Originally Posted by AdrienBaron View Post
    And it seems to be back up, may have been an issue on our side. (I put a monitoring up on my app to be able to check what's happening)

  8. #8
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    189
    Quote Originally Posted by Jafu View Post
    I can't spot any problem on API side. There has been a steady flow of successful requests also during the time you said it was broken.
    Yes sorry, it turns out that the issue was on my side :s (the symptoms were similar, and has we got the issue yesterday I assumed it was the same thing). Really sorry for the disturbance.
    Hey Chief!
    Checkout Clash of Stats! Free Live Clan Page, Historical Data, Clans Rankings and Players Rankings.
    Awesome feature you would like to see? Critics? Tell me here!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •