Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Memories of clash of clans

LISTEN TO MY MUSIC ON YOUTUBE: "Em Losan"

Memories of clash of clans

I recently created a thread about the old time classic strategy "loonions" in Titans league! This brought in my mind crazy memories of how the game and forums used to be back in 2012/13!

I was wondering who else remembers some of the old days? I want people to go back as much as they can and post some old facts that we have possibly forgotten and maybe they will bring the sensation of the oldskool breeze and how the game used to be!

Im not saying i do not like the game how it is now but i got this strange feeling when i look back and recall memories concerning this game!

• I mean who remembers this?

When the three clans that dominated where those three iconic ones! (North 44 was after called "Ice Ice Baby" and Quantum Rage became the huge "Quantum's Web" Family)

• Who remembers this?

"After Dark" The mother clan of the well known "InTheDark" who was their feeder clan back in the days!!!

• Who remembers this?

"The Order" The first clan ever created.. crazy..

• Who remembers this?

1)
    When SneakyDave (Old forum moderator and original member of AfterDark and then InTheDark) was the first player to reach lvl200!

2)When Jorge Yao reached 4000 trophies as TownHall 10!

3)When you had forum events such us Winter/Spring Trophy Pushes etc. because Clan Wars were not existent hence people used events to interact with each other!

4)The "Mano a Mano" attack video replays that you saw when two popular forumers/youtubers found each other in the battlefield!

Anyway Clash of Clans has been a great journey... from the amazing Quantum, Sky, Dark and Invictus Family that i was part until today's clans that create Legends everyday! it has been amazing and i am interested to see the changes in the future!
    Last edited by aTh; May 24th, 2017 at 03:25 AM.

IGN:AngelOfMusiclvl:223Trophies:5489
    Thanks for the sig TerMinus Prime
    MUSIC CHANNEL:Click Here
    FORUMS ACHIEVEMENT LEADERBOARD Click Here
    "Turn melodies into words, read my biography but also my thoughts"-aTh

Another great thread, expertly put together my man

#FollowTheGoat

Banned
    BITD
    10BITD'S

Me likey...

Quote Originally Posted by aTh View Post
    I recently created a thread about the old time classic strategy "loonions" in Titans league! This brought in my mind crazy memories of how the game and forums used to be back in 2012/13! I was wondering who else remembers some of the old days? I want people to go back as much as they can and post some old facts that we have possibly forgotten and maybe they will bring the sensation of the oldskool breeze and how the game used to be! Im not saying i do not like the game how it is now but i got this strange feeling when i look back and recall memories concerning this game!

• I mean who remembers this?

When the three clans that dominated where those three iconic ones! (North 44 was after called "Ice Ice Baby" and Quantum Rage became the huge "Quantum's Web" Family)

• Who remembers this?

"After Dark" The mother clan of the well known "InTheDark" who was their feeder clan back in the days!!!

• Who remembers this?

"The Order" The first clan ever created.. crazy..

• Who remembers this?

1)
    When SneakyDave (Old forum moderator and original member of AfterDark and then InTheDark) was the first player to reach lvl200!

2)When Jorge Yao reached 4000 trophies as TownHall 10!

3)When you had forum events such us Winter/Spring Trophy Pushes etc. because Clan Wars were not existent hence people used events to interact with each other!

4)The "Mano a Mano" attack video replays that you saw when two popular forumers/youtubers found each other in the battlefield!

Anyway Clash of Clans has been a great journey... from the amazing Quantum, Sky and Dark Family that i was part until today's clans that create Legends everyday! it has been amazing and i am interested to see the changes in the future!
    good old days... still remember the clan tournament...

I need a super donation clan!ASAP!

IN A MAGICAL FOREST OR INDIA (whichever you like)
    Nice thread I know about quantum rage clan but not others as I'm playing COC from 1year1 month
    SIG MADE BY SONIC
    TH 9 LVL 132 WAR STARS ABOVE 1000

I hope SC will add new or modified event in game in which give rewards when accomplishing something. Like destroy 200 Builder's Hat, destroy 100 Townhall and etc. in multiplayer in 1 season.

Which is nice

Nice thread. I started playing when mega empire, quantum's web were at the top clans list, and the pie guy was at top players.

It'sBoomtastic:Lvl94 Baby Th9
    AbsoluteZero:Lvl59 Th7
    Once a goat,Always a goat.

haha I remember all of that

Th12 - le chat nu !!

Quote Originally Posted by RedRage10 View Post
    fette is always right
    Quote Originally Posted by freakazoid1985 View Post
    fette knows best

Quote Originally Posted by adogen View Post
    I hope SC will add new or modified event in game in which give rewards when accomplishing something. Like destroy 200 Builder's Hat, destroy 100 Townhall and etc. in multiplayer in 1 season.

Which is nice
    haha!!!!true!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheJager View Post
    Nice thread. I started playing when mega empire, quantum's web were at the top clans list, and the pie guy was at top players.
    haha yeap sound oldskool to me! alone with pie i remember the "whostolemypizza" player

Quote Originally Posted by fette View Post
    haha I remember all of that
    ofcourse you do!!!! hehe! cant remember Ryan's clan and then the clan you used to lead hmmmm very old! something with shadows wasnt it?