Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for New Members BELOW Experience Level 55

Smile Looking for New Members BELOW Experience Level 45

We're a good neighborhood that has a lot to offer, because you deserve it!

We are active, chatty, lots of trading, and plenty of tips and tricks on how best to succeed at Hay Day. We'll show you proved strategies for your Farm, Fishing, and Town areas as well as solid derby strategies with the help of our Neighborhood Website and Facebook Group. No requirement to participate in the derby, but if you do, we ask you to complete 300 point tasks. We also award up to 71,370 Derby Bonus Coins to our top contributors.

YOU: We're looking for active, English speaking players from any time zone.

US: We have 28 adult members, are in the Champions League, and have plenty of daily players. Lots of tool trading and assistance for new members too.

Come grow your farm with us! Players between experience levels 18 to 45 welcome.

symbol.jpg
    Attachment 203436
    Our name: The Playbook (#82980LGR)
    Our symbol: Yellow horse on red background
    Our leader: The Professor (experience 138, reputation 49)
    Our league: Champions (9 horseshoes)
    Members: 28
    Last edited by alpha1243; 3 Weeks Ago at 01:48 PM.

Im omw. Most active lvl35

I'm an active farmer and derby player and would love to join your group. However, I'm level 22 because I just started playing on my android through my Google account. I'm level 63 when I play on my iPad through my iTunes account but sometimes it's fun to start over. I noticed you have players below your level 25 requirement and was hoping you'd lower your requirement for me. I promise to be active, I level up fairly quickly. And I really want to be in a group with great derby participation, like yours.

Thank you for your consideration,

Paola

Quote Originally Posted by alpha1243 View Post
    We're a good neighborhood that has a lot to offer, because you deserve it!

We are active, chatty, lots of trading, and plenty of tips and tricks on how best to succeed at Hay Day. We'll show you proven strategies for your Farm, Fishing, and Town areas as well as solid derby strategies with the help of our Neighborhood Website and Facebook Group. No requirement to participate in the derby, but if you do, we ask you to complete 300 point tasks. We also award up to 71,370 Derby Bonus Coins to our top contributors.

YOU: We're looking for active, English speaking players from any time zone.

US: We have 28 adult members, are in the Champions League, and have plenty of daily players. Lots of tool trading and assistance for new members too.

Come grow your farm with us! Players up to level 45 welcome.

Attachment 193540
    Our name: The Playbook (#82980LGR)
    Our symbol: Yellow horse on red background
    Our leader: The Professor (experience 124, reputation 44)
    Our league: Champions (9 horseshoes)
    Members: 28
    Hi im lvl 43 could I join please very active

Banned
    Would you mind lowering it to level 22?

Fresh Spawn
    I am currently in another neighborhood, but I am wanting to find a new place to go. I have only been playing a few weeks..level 35. But still have not obtained my fishing boat or mine. I do have my big boat, and I am very active in the Derby. I have had trouble with my NH..when I joined, my husband, who has been playing for almost a year, was connected to my gc and my FB accounts. Only because he had no clue how to sign into ANYTHING lol. So I signed into GC with my FB since we couldn't remember the GC pw. Customer service has been helping us with this..but my photo has changed to his randomly among other things.
    Since this, the group has sort of shunned me. And think I ask too many questions. They Will take things from me..like deeds and stakes of course,' but now if I need anything, no one will respond in chat. I believe from some comments they think I'm a cheat. i wouldn't even know how to cheat. Lol. And my husband will hardly even help me with milk, much less "cheat". He says I have to learn to manage my money 🙄
    Anyway I would love to join a group where I can play this game, build my farm, help others and also learn too. I love this game. And I love the derby! Although i am limited to some of the tasks because of not having the amenities yet...I complete 4-5 every time. Coming in the top 3 last time, with the big rollers. Lol
    Please consider me! I just want a friendly group to play and grow with! My tag # 8V0Q2CGB2. Jenn

Looking forward to your reply!
    Jenn
    JOSIE19

Do not join these jerks. Joined a few days ago. Did what I was told. Signed up to their Facebook. Was excited to kick ♥♥♥ in derby with them. They kicked me with out reason. Probably afraid I wouldn't do all nine tasks in derby, but I would have. Didn't give me a chance.

We're a Teaching Neighborhood

AnimalFarm,

As a teaching neighborhood we have a quick 5 step New Member checklist to bring all of our members up to speed. You failed to read this and did not Opt Out of the derby as requested. All new members sit out their first week so we can assess if they are active enough to compete in the champions league. This is the reason you were kicked. Our other new members were each able to follow this request and will have the opportunity to join in the next derby. You are welcome to rejoin today.
    Last edited by alpha1243; March 16th, 2017 at 02:19 PM.

Pro Member
    Hello, I'm a loooong term clasher that just branched into Hay Day this past weekend. I just turned level 18 today and will be looking for some mentors if you would have me.

I realize im likely too new to be of much help at the moment, but im hoping my clash/forum resume may help you see my potential.
    Last edited by jqgunty; April 12th, 2017 at 07:01 PM.
    ProAntagonist - #QJV8PCL8 - June 2014 - Clan Leader
    Level 182 - TH11 - 92k+ Weight - Max heroes - Max walls - <8 Researches to go
    GG: 1.6B+ / EE: 1.7B+ / HH: 11M+ / 300k+ Donations / 1350+ War Stars
    Clash and Cast - #8VPVQ2V9 - Level 13 - www.clashandcast.com
    BH6 - BM5 - All time best: 3741 & 5064 Cups

Fresh Spawn
    I used to be apart of the neighborhood. I lost my farm and had to restart all over as well as I got a different device. I'm looking to rejoin. My Nickname back then was adorkablys.
    When I restarted I noticed the group was set at lvl 18, by the time reaching that lvl it was bumped up to 25, I just checked today again and now it's invite only 😞 I'm lvl 23 and working as hard as I can so I can be in the best neighborhood again. Loved it there, felt at home. If Professor could add me that'd be great, my tag is #8VPGUR0LR