Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Looking for New Members BELOW Experience Level 48

Fresh Spawn

Looking for new NH...level 36

Hi, I am quite new and joined the 1st NH i clicked on. Most of the time i am on there by myself and noone communicates durinv derby which is so important. They r new az well but no willing to learn with me. I would lkke to jkin a friendly chatty and helpful NH that doesn't hve members thta operzte as silo's. I also enjoy the derby. I hvd just rebuilt the train station and working on the town. I hve 5 fishing spots. Please let me know if u will hve me...thank u
    Fig Tree Farm #PRUR9CRVY

"Anyone Can Join" on Tuesdays

Quote Originally Posted by lvhayday View Post
    Hi, I am quite new and joined the 1st NH i clicked on. Most of the time i am on there by myself and noone communicates durinv derby which is so important. They r new az well but no willing to learn with me. I would lkke to jkin a friendly chatty and helpful NH that doesn't hve members thta operzte as silo's. I also enjoy the derby. I hvd just rebuilt the train station and working on the town. I hve 5 fishing spots. Please let me know if u will hve me...thank u
    Fig Tree Farm #PRUR9CRVY
    We are full with 30 members at the moment, but we'll kick out the less active members, as well as those poor students, on Monday. Then we'll open it up for new members to join on Tuesday. Try us then and let us know that you found us on the Forums when you join.

I am a newbie. I am a lvl 18 player and rising fast! Any chance that I get to join your neighborhood?

Quote Originally Posted by Prince3d View Post
    I am a newbie. I am a lvl 18 player and rising fast! Any chance that I get to join your neighborhood?
    Sure. Just search on our neighborhood tag (see first post) and join us. Let us know that you found us in the forums.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by alpha1243 View Post
    We've got spots for 2 new members to join!
    Please mention that you heard about us in the Forums!
    its full........

I'm coming

Locked up inside the mine of your farm or maybe under your bed
    Hello, can I join the neighborhood? I'm currently level 19. I joined the game when it first came out, I just return back to this game awhile ago.

My farm name: Potato
    My player ID: #LLP8G09V

Quote Originally Posted by Jx1126 View Post
    Hello, can I join the neighborhood? I'm currently level 19.
    Yes. Just search our Neighborhood tag and request to join.
    Last edited by alpha1243; April 24th, 2021 at 02:23 PM.

Over 14,000,000 Coins Awarded to Our Top Derby Players

This will be our last post in the Neighborhood recruitment forum.

The Playbook has been an active neighborhood since 2015. Our goal is to teach new members how to play Hay Day in an optimal manner by maximizing their coins, diamonds, vouchers, tools, etc. while avoiding the various pitfalls in the game. We've hosted hundreds of "students" and many have stayed on as Co-Leaders within our neighborhood.

If you'd like to join us in the future, we accept new members Tuesday-Sunday, capacity permitting. Members have access to our Facebook group as well as our website where we host The Playbook. The Playbook is filled with strategies, tips, and analysis. We also maintain a Fishing Leaderboard and records of the Derby Bonus Coins we've awarded to out top derby contributors.

If you're a new player and are shopping for a neighborhood, we'll get your game off to a great start!
    Name: The Professor
    Neighborhood: The Playbook (#82980LGR)
    Exp Lvl: 197 Rep Lvl: 70 Barn: 13,800 Silo: 12,550 Tackle Box: 510 Achievements: 150
    Fish: 172 Max Weight Fish: 17 Pets: 46 Wildlife: 18 Style Book: 21 Collection Book: 233
    Hay Day Wiki Admin/Mod