Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
Results 111 to 119 of 119

Thread: Looking for New Members BELOW Experience Level 48

  1. #111
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    4

    Looking for new NH...level 36

    Hi, I am quite new and joined the 1st NH i clicked on. Most of the time i am on there by myself and noone communicates durinv derby which is so important. They r new az well but no willing to learn with me. I would lkke to jkin a friendly chatty and helpful NH that doesn't hve members thta operzte as silo's. I also enjoy the derby. I hvd just rebuilt the train station and working on the town. I hve 5 fishing spots. Please let me know if u will hve me...thank u
    Fig Tree Farm #PRUR9CRVY

  2. #112

    "Anyone Can Join" on Tuesdays

    Quote Originally Posted by lvhayday View Post
    Hi, I am quite new and joined the 1st NH i clicked on. Most of the time i am on there by myself and noone communicates durinv derby which is so important. They r new az well but no willing to learn with me. I would lkke to jkin a friendly chatty and helpful NH that doesn't hve members thta operzte as silo's. I also enjoy the derby. I hvd just rebuilt the train station and working on the town. I hve 5 fishing spots. Please let me know if u will hve me...thank u
    Fig Tree Farm #PRUR9CRVY
    We are full with 30 members at the moment, but we'll kick out the less active members, as well as those poor students, on Monday. Then we'll open it up for new members to join on Tuesday. Try us then and let us know that you found us on the Forums when you join.

  3. #113
    I am a newbie. I am a lvl 18 player and rising fast! Any chance that I get to join your neighborhood?

  4. #114
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince3d View Post
    I am a newbie. I am a lvl 18 player and rising fast! Any chance that I get to join your neighborhood?
    Sure. Just search on our neighborhood tag (see first post) and join us. Let us know that you found us in the forums.

  5. #115
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by alpha1243 View Post
    We've got spots for 2 new members to join!
    Please mention that you heard about us in the Forums!
    its full........

  6. #116
    I'm coming

  7. #117
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    Locked up inside the mine of your farm or maybe under your bed
    Posts
    5
    Hello, can I join the neighborhood? I'm currently level 19. I joined the game when it first came out, I just return back to this game awhile ago.

    My farm name: Potato
    My player ID: #LLP8G09V

  8. #118
    Quote Originally Posted by Jx1126 View Post
    Hello, can I join the neighborhood? I'm currently level 19.
    Yes. Just search our Neighborhood tag and request to join.
    Last edited by alpha1243; 2 Weeks Ago at 02:23 PM.

  9. #119

    Over 14,000,000 Coins Awarded to Our Top Derby Players

    We've got spots for 4 new members to join!
    Please mention that you heard about us in the Forums!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •