Thread: Duck Salon

Duck Salon

Need help.how does it work?

Welcome to the forum.

You build the duck salon, then in the water place duck traps you have made on the net maker (which work just like lobster pots). When the ducks are caught (2 hours) you click them to put them in the duck salon, then 3 hours later you can harvest the feathers.
    Chapter One #22V00CGY Level 16 International clan
    We welcome strong TH11 and TH12 adult players with big heros for relaxed fun warring, maxing bases and some pushing. Must know where the donate button is!

Hi I don't have a lobster maker, so is there still duck traps?? I've been looking everywhere for something to get my ducks!!! And I just saw something about frogs?? I want those!! ��

Quote Originally Posted by Mysweetlfe View Post
    Hi I don't have a lobster maker, so is there still duck traps?? I've been looking everywhere for something to get my ducks!!! And I just saw something about frogs?? I want those!! ��
    Hello and welcome to the forum.

Ducks become available in the fishing area when you reach level 50. Tomville gives more information above.

Lobsters become available at level 44, but you have to repair the lobster pool and make lobster nets before you can harvest them.

Lobsters and feathers are high-demand items, so rarely found in the newspaper; it's really worth getting them as soon as you can.

As to frogs: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...=1#post9630538

I hope this helps!

Hay Day level 174 (main farm) - I have several others
    Boom Beach experience level 51