Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Achievements Bug (API) Fix needed!

Red face Achievements Bug (API) Fix needed!

I encountered a bug in the api,
    If someone has not completed an achievement, stars is 0.. But the mission is maxed, same as 2 stars in an achievement!
    EG:
    Here, a player has 9 war stars, to complete his first achievement, he needs 10 stars.. but the data shows 1000 as next target! Same as the info!
    { "name": "War Hero", "stars": 0, "value": 9, "target": 1000, "info": "Score 1000 stars for your clan in Clan War battles", "completionInfo": "Total stars scored for clan in Clan War battles: 9" }

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Can you please provide a player tag that has this problem? It would be easier to look into the problem that way. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBikramLama1 View Post
    I encountered a bug in the api,
    If someone has not completed an achievement, stars is 0.. But the mission is maxed, same as 2 stars in an achievement!
    EG:
    Here, a player has 9 war stars, to complete his first achievement, he needs 10 stars.. but the data shows 1000 as next target! Same as the info!
    { "name": "War Hero", "stars": 0, "value": 9, "target": 1000, "info": "Score 1000 stars for your clan in Clan War battles", "completionInfo": "Total stars scored for clan in Clan War battles: 9" }

Quote Originally Posted by Jafu View Post
    Can you please provide a player tag that has this problem? It would be easier to look into the problem that way. Thanks!
    Please check this one:
    #29RY0PV2C

this is mine!
    Please Check the Anti-Artillery​ Achievement!

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBikramLama1 View Post
    Please check this one:
    #29RY0PV2C

this is mine!
    Please Check the Anti-Artillery​ Achievement!
    Bug has now been fixed, thanks for reporting and the example data.