Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hay Day Pumpkin Pie Recipe Contest

First of all, I'm in awe of all the wonderful recipes posted here.

They read deliciously. Just reading the ingredients - cream! vanilla extract! caster sugar! - has my mouth watering.

Second of all, I have no skills for coming up with original baking recipes, so I post the following to support the contest and to help others like me who have a sudden craving for pumpkin pie.

My Instructions for accessing Adequate [and Not-Stale if You Eat it Quickly Enough] Pumpkin Pie

1. Locate and arrive at your closest Costco Wholesale center.

2. If you have a membership, please proceed directly to step 4.

3. If you don't have a membership, purchase a membership [$55 + tax] - or - alternatively, ask for a free one-day trial membership [$0] which will let you shop there for the day.

4. Head to the bakery section and pick up a genuine Costco pumpkin pie. They're only $5 for a ginormous pie !!!!

5. Proceed to the checkout line and pay for your pie, happy in the satisfaction that you - for only $5 - will soon be swimming in pumpkin pie.

(p.s. I don't work for Costco. Don't own Costco stock, and receive no financial benefit from an increase in Costco pumpkin pie sales. But I can see how this might come off as advertising. Mods, if you have to remove this post because of that, I understand. And sorry to make some extra work for you!)
    Last edited by LetTheMusicPlay; October 17th, 2016 at 01:38 PM.
    farm 142 ~ town 41 ~ hay day friend book [ closed ]

of chill reputations - a different kind of Hay Day neighborhood
    now under the warm and deft leadership of Bont1ng.

Chocolate Pumpkin pie recipe

Crust:
    180 gram flour
    20 gram cocoa powder ( bitter )
    50 gram brown cane sugar
    150 gram cold butter

Stuffing:
    250 gram mascarpone
    400 gram roasted pumpkin
    100 gram brown cane sugar
    pinch salt :-)
    1 tsp ground cinnamon
    1 tsp ground ginger
    1/4 tsp ground clove
    1/4 tsp ground cardamom
    3 piece egg

Top:
    50 gram dark chocolate

The flour is sieved if cocoa powder, add the sugar, salt and small chopped butter. Crumble and foil together tamp,the dough flat and we rammed the fridge for at least 30-40 minutes. It is possible that the dough will need 1 tablespoon of ice-cold water can make it easier to stand up. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius. The dough leaving a thin film between the lenders and a lightly greased 27 cm pie mold do a rolling pin, and then neatly at the bottom and the edge is leveled. Stabbed with a fork, then bake for approx. for 10 minutes. While the dough is baked I prepare the filling: the previously oven-baked pumpkin flesh is mashed using blender, add it while the spices. The mascarpone to work with the eggs and sugar, then I process the pumpkin puree well.
    Repeat until all the dough and then put it back in the oven and approx. oven for 30 minutes. When I finished slightly cooled and refrigerate for a few hours I will.
    Not much, on top of melted chocolate before serving - which I cut out of the bag and then left to solidify in a refrigerator.
    I read somewhere ... That is below the filling is poured into a thin layer of melted dark chocolate, and then left to solidify and thus poured onto the filling and then baked. When completely cool down every (I mean in the refrigerator) in the middle of a very fine chocolate will be crispy. It also sounds great ....

I hope you understand, I began to learn English. I used Google translator.
    Sincerely :
    Vickyranch

Fresh Spawn
    Pumpkin pie recipe

1 kg pumpkin
    6-7 tablespoons of sugar
    400 g. pie sheets
    100 ml. oil
    50 ml. water
    2 tablespoons powdered sugar
    Cinnamon (optional)

Remove the package with pie sheets from the freezer at least 30 minutes before starting. Allow to thaw at room temperature.
    Wash and peel the pumpkin. Cut into suitable pieces and grate them . Mix with sugar and cinnamon, this composition is divided into two (you get two equal amounts). Set aside.
    Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.

Grease a pan with little oil. Place a backing sheet on the bottom of the pan, add a pie sheet above it greased with oil, use a kitchen brush or a spoon. Drizzle sheet with water and place the second sheet, drizzle water and oil on it as well. Do the same for the next two sheets, then add half of the grated pumpkin. Place another sheet abose the pumpkin, this one drizzle it only with oil, no water.Then come the other sheets in the same manner, each of sheet sprayed with oil and water. Spread the other half of the filling and cover with the last sheet, greased and sprinkled.On the last sheet, grease it with oil and powdered sugar.Then cut pie with a sharp knife into cubes,before baking it, and put in the oven, on the middle rack. Allow 35-40 minutes or until nicely browned.

Enjoy this Romanian recipe

Anca

I use my right to remain silent, I would also like to use my phonecall (aka. Need to do my war atck)
    1. Have a pumpkin
    2. Have a pie
    3. Ugh.
    4. Pumki-pie.

just give me the prize already ;D

joke aside, cool contest! Excited to see entries
    Last edited by zzzander; October 17th, 2016 at 07:44 PM.

Www.instagram.com/zander_clash
    115,000+ Instaclasher
    TH 9 Lvl 118 Clan: Lunar Rising
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex1337 View Post
    So I'm having some problems, recently I've maxed out th1 took a couple of minutes but I'm through. I'm hearing all about these loot problems. Is the loot in th2 good or should I stay th1? Pls help

Quote Originally Posted by LetTheMusicPlay View Post

They read deliciously. Just reading the ingredients - cream! vanilla extract! caster sugar! - has my mouth watering.

Second of all, I have no skills for coming up with original baking recipes, so I post the following to support the contest and to help others like me who have a sudden craving for pumpkin pie.

My Instructions for accessing Adequate [and Not-Stale if You Eat it Quickly Enough] Pumpkin Pie

3. If you don't have a membership, purchase a membership [$55 + tax] - or - alternatively, ask for a free one-day trial membership [$0] which will let you shop there for the day.

4. Head to the bakery section and pick up a genuine Costco pumpkin pie. They're only $5 for a ginormous pie !!!!

5. Proceed to the checkout line and pay for your pie, happy in the satisfaction that you - for only $5 - will soon be swimming in pumpkin pie.

(p.s. I don't work for Costco. Don't own Costco stock, and receive no financial benefit from an increase in Costco pumpkin pie sales. But I can see how this might come off as advertising. Mods, if you have to remove this post because of that, I understand. And sorry to make some extra work for you!)

Too funnnnnny!

I wanted to try this method last week for Thanksgiving

Thanks for posting
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LetTheMusicPlay View Post

Damn it! We don't get them in any stores in the uk . I am going to be carving some pumpkins over Halloween so I will be borrowing one of these fabulous recipes instead

Fresh Spawn
    Pumpkin Praline Pie
    Ingredients

Pastry

1cup Gold Medal™ all-purpose flour1/4teaspoon salt1/3cup plus 1 tablespoon shortening2to 3 tablespoons cold water
    Filling

2eggs 1/2cup packed brown sugar1teaspoon ground cinnamon1/2teaspoon salt1/2teaspoon ground ginger1/4teaspoon ground cloves1can (15 oz) pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
    can (12 oz) evaporated milk
    Cinnamon-Pecan Streusel

1/3cup packed brown sugar1/3cup chopped pecans1tablespoon butter or margarine, softened 1/2teaspoon ground cinnamon

Directions

• 1 In medium bowl, mix flour and salt. Cut in shortening, using pastry blender (or pulling 2 table knives through ingredients in opposite directions), until particles are size of small peas. Sprinkle with cold water, 1 tablespoon at a time, tossing with fork until all flour is moistened and pastry almost cleans side of bowl (1 to 2 teaspoons more water can be added if necessary).
    • 2 Gather pastry into a ball. Shape into flattened round on lightly floured surface. Wrap in plastic wrap; refrigerate about 45 minutes or until dough is firm and cold, yet pliable. This allows the shortening to become slightly firm, which helps make the baked pastry more flaky. If refrigerated longer, let pastry soften slightly before rolling.
    • 3 Heat oven to 425°F. With floured rolling pin, roll pastry into round 2 inches larger than upside-down 9-inch glass pie plate. Fold pastry into fourths; place in pie plate. Unfold and ease into plate, pressing firmly against bottom and side. Trim overhanging edge of pastry 1 inch from rim of pie plate. Fold and roll pastry under, even with plate; flute as desired.
    • 4 In medium bowl, beat eggs slightly. Stir in all remaining filling ingredients. Pour into pastry-lined pie plate. Bake 15 minutes. Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix all streusel ingredients until crumbly.
    • 5 Reduce oven temperature to 350°F. Bake pie 35 minutes longer. Sprinkle streusel over pie. Bake about 10 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours. Store in refrigerator.

Pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, nutmeg, pie shell, bake 1 hr

Pumpkin cream cheese pie.

INGREDIENTS
    Pie Crust
    1 ¼ cup all-purpose flour
    ½ tsp salt
    1 tsp sugar
    1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, cold, cubed
    3-4 tbsp ice water
    Cream Cheese Layer
    1 package light cream cheese, room temperature
    3 tablespoons Carnation Evaporated Milk
    ¼ cup powdered sugar
    1 teaspoon vanilla
    Pumpkin Pudding Layer
    ½ cup granulated sugar
    2 tablespoons corn starch
    1 large egg
    1 cup Carnation evaporated milk
    1½ cups pumpkin puree
    ½-1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (to your tastes)
    Whipped cream

INSTRUCTIONS
    Pie Crust
    Combine flour, salt and sugar in a large bowl. Cut in cold butter with a pastry cutter (or use your hands!) until crumbly. Stir in 2-3 tbsp ice water and mix with your hands until dough comes together in a ball, adding in additional ice water if necessary.
    Form in a disc and wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour or more.
    Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Roll out dough to larger than the pie plate you're baking it in. Place in pie plate, press down and trim the edges.
    Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown and set aside to cool.
    Cream Cheese Layer
    In a large bowl beat cream cheese until smooth. Add evaporated milk, sugar and vanilla and beat until combined.
    Spread over cooled crust and refrigerate.
    Pumpkin Pudding Layer
    In a medium saucepan, combine sugar, corn starch, egg, 1 cup evaporated milk, pumpkin puree and pie spice with a whisk until completely smooth.
    Cook over medium heat, whisking frequently, until slightly thickened (mixture is pretty thick to begin with) -- about 6-8 minutes. Strain if necessary (see note above).
    Cool 5 minutes before spreading over cream cheese layer. Press a piece of wax paper on top of the pudding and refrigerate until chilled and set, at least 4 hours.
    Serve with whipped cream.

Fresh Spawn
    FOR FILLING
    1/3 cups pecans nuts chopped
    1lb purēed pumpkin
    2 cup single light cream
    3/4 cup soft light brown sugar
    1/4 tsp salt
    1tsp ground cinnamon
    1tsp almond extract
    1/2 ground ginger
    1/4 tsp ground cloves
    1/4 freshly grated nutmeg
    2 eggs
    FOR PASTRY CRUSTS
    11/2 cups plain all (purpose)flour
    1/2 salt
    2/3 cup lard or white cooking fat
    2-3 tbsp iced water
    METHOD OF PREPARATION
    1.Preheat oven to 220 degree Celsius/ 425 degree Fahrenheit/gas 7 . To make pastry sift flour and salt into a mixing bowl.rub in the fat until mixture resemble course breadcrumbs.sprinkle in enough water to bind ,then form the mixture into a ball .wrap in clear film (plastic wrap) and chill in the refrigerator for 20 mins .
    2.roll out the pastry to 5mm/ 1/4 in thickness.use to lined a 23cm /9 in pie plate.trim and flute the edge.sprinkle the chopped pecans nut over the base of the case.
    3.beat together the pumpkin,cream,sugar ,salt,spices, almond extract and eggs .pour the pumpkin mixture into the pastry Case.bake for 10 minutes,then reduce the heat to 180 degree Celsius/350 degree Fahrenheit/gas 4 and continue baking until the filling is set , about 45 mins . Leave the pie to cool it plate,set on a wire rack .