Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Introducing Crucible II: Adult Hardcore/Casual Worldwide Farming Clan The Next Phase

Introducing Crucible II: Adult Hardcore/Casual Worldwide Farming Clan The Next Phase

Introducing Crucible II: An Adult Hardcore/Casual Worldwide Raiding Clan - The Next Phase

Attachment 14622

Crucible, Definition:A ceramic or metal container in which metals or other substances may be melted or subjected to very high temperatures.
    A place or occasion of severe test or trial: "the crucible of combat".

www.crucibleclan.com

Gamecenter ID contact: bkoo22, alex forthewin, yeehaw yankee,
    Lowred5

Synopsis

This is now who we are. A mix of members from all around the world that have come from various clans in search of comradery, devotion, chemistry, and loyalty. Formerly known as The Bandits, we recently reformed under our new name and are now more determined than ever to take Clash of Clans by storm. Our chemistry within our walls is flawless, with diverse personalities from around the world, constantly raiding, chatting, strategizing, and conquering.

We are experienced hardcore farmers that will teach you the tips and tricks to maximizing your raiding potential.

What We Offer You

-Our own base designer - Nicatron - whom has developed and tested numerous farming and trophy pushing bases up through TH-8.
    -Our website: www.crucibleclan.com with our clan synopsis, screenshots, and forum to discuss strategies, off topic items, and clan goals.
    -Our own graphic design artist - Pain, who created our amazing logo and is a magician in online art.
    -Glassboard, another form of communication we use to stay in contact with our related Clans.
    -A permanent, family-oriented, laid back, hardcore raiding atmosphere, focusing purely on farming.

What is Hardcore/Casual?

A fun, laid back, ego-less, mature, tight-knit group of pro-gamers looking to progress and enjoy the game together. While we are determined to become a dominant force, we're just as motivated to promote and instill our family oriented atmosphere. We play hardcore, but we enjoy the casual atmosphere. Simple.

Know you are under great leadership

Know that you are under great leadership. We have been leading guilds for over 10 years. From EQ 1 through CoH, WoW, Warhammer, AoC, Aion, and many more. From server to world firsts we have done it all. Many of us know each other in real life so there are no temper tantrums or fits. We are older, we're here to play and not waste each other's time.

Myself, along with a few others in the clan, were recently appointed to help lead and look forward to pushing this clan to its limits. We have our minds set to farm and become stronger with every passing day.

Clan Info & Requirements

-We are 100% farmers. Trophy pushing to support Crucible is optional.
    -Adults ages 21 or older.
    -No visits to other clans allowed unless to another in the Crucible family.
    -Want players with level 5 troops or higher and level 80 or higher.
    -Lv 7 [all purple] walls or higher.
    -We have absolutely 0 drama.
    -Donations: 500 min per member each week. 1 000 per session. This is for donated & received.
    -No Crickets allowed.

*A few original clan members have exception to be below the level requirement at the moment providing they stay active to reach it as soon as possible.

How does Crucible II differ to Crucible I?

Crucible I is suited for high level players who not only wish to farm - but challenge themselves by pushing for trophies approximately once every 2 months. Best result so far was 112 in the world on 7 Oct 2013.

Crucible II is suited for mid to high level players who never want to push trophies, they can farm to their hearts content.

Crucible II members can be moved to Crucible I should they wish to participate in future push events. While Crucible I members are welcome to move to Crucible II if they no longer wish to push. Either temporarily or permanently on a case by case basis.

At either Crucible I or II you will be part of a dedicated group of Clashers who are keen to help each other become better and stronger players, and will always fill your clan castle fast and encourage you to use those troops often.

Daz258 - Elder at Crucible II

Crucible II Leaders: Brandon.Towell & xgxax
    Last edited by daz258; November 9th, 2013 at 12:26 AM.
    Former Clasher
    Hay Day Farmer Lv 79, Town 23
    Of Chill Reputations - A different way to farm

Good luck daz. Lets get this thing movin! We have turned away way too many good people.

Bump im in here now 15 members in 1 day lets go guys pm daz or myself

Bump - at 21 solid players for Cru II already guys. Thanks for all the interest! Any questions please feel free to PM me.

Want to join

I would like to join. I viewed your clan descriptions and I meet all the requirements. Lvl 63, th8, lvl 4 archers, barbs and giants. Can I join?

Quote Originally Posted by Bensports32 View Post
    I would like to join. I viewed your clan descriptions and I meet all the requirements. Lvl 63, th8, lvl 4 archers, barbs and giants. Can I join?
    Absolutely, please search us and request to join the clan. Gladly accept you into our family.

Request sent. Ign bensports32

I'm sorry - sending you a PM right now, cheers

Bump. 25 members in 1 day and alot of great players. Crucible ii hardcore farming clan coming up quick. Feel free to send a req to join.

Bump - be a part of this clan as its filling fast. We are pushing hard and accepted 25 recruits over 1 day span!