Thread: Looking For One Or Two Fun, Friendly, Helpful Players For Est.Hood

Friendly Champion Hood 98 Gold Looking for only 2 or 3 Nice Players

Only need a couple players since a couple of ours have gone inactive.

Come in as an elder.

Our hood is friendly but does not require lots of chatting. If you like to chat great, but if not that is fine too.

Hood name is USA DERBY CHAMPS
    TAG # 899U09CV

Minimum level to join is 85.

Our hood is well established and does not ever need to do huge recruitment pushes on the forum.

Our hood is not full of rules, and players are fairly self sufficient.

Majority in hood over level 100 or higher.

Very friendly group. Almost never lose a player unless they stop playing, which is the current case. We have had several players go inactive.

If you like to derby ours is simple and works.

Most derbies we do all 320s, special derbies 400s. We do all 9 tasks and 10th when its close. We always place top three. Mostly gold and silver. Almost 100 gold! Everyone finishes all their tasks and we enjoy helping.

Towns are very active. If yours is that's great, if yours isn't that's fine too.

We are a stable hood. Low/no turnover. No kicking cause no one to kick lol. Everyone gets along and everyone who does derby does what they need to.

We have a special hood and would love a few new people looking for a place to stay and not have to leave because of drama or lots of weird rules.

If this sounds like what you want please message me.

Hope to find a couple people who want a forever home!

Kat
    Last edited by Kaffasue; February 9th, 2019 at 06:15 PM. Reason: Corrections

Hi! I'd love to join. I'm leaving a really dramatic NH and want a fun environment. I am level 111 and do 9 x 320, usually 10 x 320. I like a helpful hood so if I sound like a good fit let me know! Thanks! Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by Kaffasue View Post
    Bumping

Looking for only 1 or 2 new players since we have a few in inactives.

Our hood is friendly but does not require lots of chatting. If you like to chat great but if not that is fine too.

We have our hood is set to request to join. If you would like to visit and check us out. We are happy to have you come in and see what you think.

TAG # 899U09CV

Minimum level to join is 70.

Our hood is well established and does not ever need to do huge recruitment pushes on the forum. I believe the last time I posted an ad was early fall.

Majority in hood over level 90 but you don't have to be.

Very friendly group. Almost never lose a player unless they stop playing, which is the current case. We have had several players go inactive.

315 plus, but we leave up a few easy 314 and 313 tasks that come up and are quick tasks. We do all 9 tasks and 10th when its close. We always place top three. Mostly gold and silver. 48 gold, 18 silver, 2 bronze all in Champion League. Everyone finishes all their tasks and we enjoy helping.

Towns are very active. If yours is that's great, if yours isn't that's fine too.

We are a stable hood. Low/no turnover. No kicking cause no one to kick lol. Everyone gets along and everyone who does derby does what they need to.

I have a special hood and would love a few new people looking for a place to stay and not have to leave.

Kat
    Would love to join however only level 43, I am very active and love to do derby. I would like a neighbourhood where everyone is active and friendly. I am active all of the time and would love to be given a chance

Hey there. Iím an Aussie on the hunt for a new hood and your hood sounds good. Thing is Iím only level 65 so not sure whether that suits. Anyway my tag is 8JQ8VCQRL if interested. TIA

Hi Kat! Your NH sounds like fun. I'd really be interested in joining your gang. My lvl is 83 and I'm a friendly and helpful player.

Bumping post
    Still looking for a couple good players

Still looking for a couple players who are tired of searching for that perfect hood!

Only need a couple players since a couple of ours have gone inactive.

Come in as an elder.

Our hood is friendly but does not require lots of chatting. If you like to chat great, but if not that is fine too.

TAG # 899U09CV

Minimum level to join is 90.

Our hood is well established and does not ever need to do huge recruitment pushes on the forum.

Majority in hood over level 100 or higher.

We do all 9 tasks and 10th when its close. We always place top three. Mostly gold and silver. Almost 100 gold! Everyone finishes all their tasks and we enjoy helping.

We do 350+ in the special derbies, 400 in most.

We have a special hood and would love a few new people looking for a place to stay and not have to leave because of drama or lots of weird rules.

Kat
    Still looking for a couple players.