Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: need more friends in the game :)

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Morganv716 View Post
    Oh ok I wasn't sure how so many people had friends thank you but how do I find friends to follow or advertise if I'm not on Facebook?
    You can "follow" any farm you can navigate to that you're not already friends with on GC or FaceBook. "Follow" here means the specific HayDay Follower mechanism where you tap the ribbon button at the top of the screen when visiting the farm. They then show up on your Friends tab. The friends tab puts a green frame around your neighbors, blue around those you've followed, and yellow on your other friends (i.e. GameCenter, FaceBook, or Google+).

The most common ways to find those farms are via the Daily Dirt ("DD"), neighbors in your neighborhood, or your last helpers tab.
    GC: Snoopy Lane
    Level: 159; Town: 60; Barn: 5900; Silo: 6250
    Still to go: 5 achievements, 10 permits, 65 puzzle pieces, 37 fish, 1 machine mastery

Millennial Club
    As for FaceBook, one thing many people do is to create a new account on FaceBook that is specific to their farm.
    GC: Snoopy Lane
    Level: 159; Town: 60; Barn: 5900; Silo: 6250
    Still to go: 5 achievements, 10 permits, 65 puzzle pieces, 37 fish, 1 machine mastery

Quote Originally Posted by XYZZY View Post
    As for FaceBook, one thing many people do is to create a new account on FaceBook that is specific to their farm.
    Ok thank you so much

Fresh Spawn
    Нужны соседи

Morning Snoopy sorry can't do it wish there was another way to add someone now game canter is gone my Game Center name is Cloudymornings my tag #for my farm Tag number is now J2GQCJVV now level 86 soon to be level 87 my farm name is Green Gables Farm if you can find a way through face book please add me ok would love to play hayday with you I'm very active and help as much as I can my barn is at 3000 my silo is at 3200 hope to see you on my farm !
    Last edited by Cloudymornings; December 19th, 2016 at 12:23 AM. Reason: Change tag number on farm

Question if you follow someone you can only have so many so you have to get rid of one to add another is there way to keep all the ones you add ?

I'm going to use some of the tips you posted like follow me cheap wheat or corn or tools thanks a bunch see if that helps, I really need players that love the derby as it's so much fun no stress just have a good time playing

I'm new to Hay Day, although very active clasher. My farm name is Putin's Pick'n Plantation. I don't have a Fb so I'm not sure how to add anyone any other way.

I'm new to hay day also. Just started on level 10. Please feel free to add me Drake4 Farm

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by NewFarmGal View Post
    I'm new to hay day also. Just started on level 10. Please feel free to add me Drake4 Farm
    Welcome to Hay Day!

You should go to your friend book (it's in the right hand bottom of your screen, where your friend bar is). There, you will find a # ID code. Type that code in this thread here: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...HARE-farmer-ID, and people will be able to add you! Or, if you want to, share your facebook account there if you have one

(Feel free to type in the code in my signature to add me! (the # is already there in the 'book', so only type in the number/letter code.))
    Level 100 reached 21/7/2019 -Town Reputation level 22
    Farm ID #298YQQ2QU
    ALL Sanctuary animals! - Permits: 56/Approximately a million
    Started September 2014! - Probably the slowest ever consistent player
    Mini farm started on April 24th, 2018! ~Level 63/Rep 16~