Level 133 looking for very active neighborhood

Interested in:
    Chatting
    Trading
    Helping

Not interested in:
    Derby

Let me know if u think I fit your neighborhood.
    GC: 007ich // My Lvl: 182 // My KIK: 007ich

Hey You sound great for Casterly Rock! We accept from all over the world and are looking to grow our family, check us out!

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...51#post8594451

Goodmorning.....i sent u a PM

Trainee
    I am thinking about doing my own Neighbourhood. Requirements:

13+ Years old (Must be mature)
    Has to be a chatty person
    Has to respon on donations
    Help eachother
    Be nice.

If you're interested -let me now

You found it! We are a well established, active hood that focuses our efforts on fun chat, helping each other level up our farms and towns without the Derby. It's absolutely wonderful..Our inventory goes to each other rather than to tasks. We're made up of all time zones, adult, English speaking. We also make our hood fun by hosting fun events with each other like 'treasure hunts' and parties for our hood member's special occasions. AWESOME!

If this No Derby, fun concept appeals to you we have 4 places open. All we ask is that you opt out of Derby, give as much as you ask, and join in the fun

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...o-Derby-%21%21

Let's Farm
    #8Q9Q2PR9
    blue background/green lobster

Sandy
    Last edited by Sndy; October 13th, 2016 at 10:35 PM.

Your very welcome to join us 😊

Quote Originally Posted by 007ich View Post

Interested in:
    Chatting
    Trading
    Helping

Not interested in:
    Derby

Let me know if u think I fit your neighborhood.
    hi 007ich,
    We would love you to join us, The Gracious farmers are a hood of 29 from mainly the USA and Uk but have other wonderful hoodies from India,Pakistan Sweden and Vietnam too. Levels from 39 through to 136, town 6 through to 42.
    We are a very friendly hood that loves to help chat and play all areas in the game but on saying that we have a few that do not like the derby so they permanently opt out. I really don't have problem with that as the derby is only part of the game. I won't bore you with how we do the derby as it's not you thing 😊
    Who are we? we are the gracious farmers that like polite friendly and respectful people but we are always up for a laugh.
    We help the lower level expand their farms and towns and really enjoy seeing their farms florish. Us high levels alway enjoy chatting about the game and sharing out tips with everyone.
    We don't tend to trade,we help out when ever we can but I do not want you to compromise your own game in doing so we do not expect anything in return it seems to work well for us.

If you think we would be a good fit for you please give us a try, we would love to welcome 😊
    Cheers,

Grace 😊

Tag - #2RP9JUPY

Hoods Name - The Gracious Farmers.

Emblem - Green shield with a purple fox

Leader - ☘️ Grace ☘️ Level 136 ,town 42

Pro Member
    TucsonAz
    Hello there Neighbor! We are currently 26 strong players from all over the world and are in Champions league. We are looking to add a few more commited daily players to our neighborhood, Derby play is strongly encouraged and supported but you can just opt out if you dont do derby thats fine, we do understand people have lives outside of HayDay. We are always willing to help out filling truck and boat orders, we love helping each other learn and grow. We dont have alot of rules. We are a very well established team, going on 2 years together. We are just like an extended family, so Join TucsonAz

World traders anonymous is looking for the farmers in game who understand that trading is by far the fastest way to grow in everyway! Trade within and without the NH as well as town is our focus. Yes we do derby also, 300 x 9 or 10 if you'd like, but this is a side show at the moment. Please opt out if you'd rather level up in town, grow your barn, or expand all land and fishing area etc! 👍😃 We have very few rules and are very helpful and chatty. We need players of all levels and needs so that trade in all directions can occur. You don't necessarily need to be a full time member of the trading thread over on the general section of the forums to participate with us but it would be useful for you to understand the lingo. If you know what BEM for SEM @ 1:3 means your set. If not we can teach you.

We use kik to communicate our trades and is a requirement. Our kik trade room is not exclusive to just our hoodies as we want to ensure that there is always someone with the items the NH needs or wants 😄 this works especially well with game center gone As members from outside the NH who do not use FB can temporarily join us as well.
    We are 18+ with no exceptions! We will weed any minors out... lol we know who you are! Grounded from phone and can't complete the derby huh? *insert hatchet sound here* 😈

We don't put up with lazy players and are polite. The axe will get used! We would rather cut from the bottom then loose from the top. So If you are the "top", or will claw your way to the top, it's time to leave your old NH and start blazing through this game.