Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Family Friendly Clan Recruiting - Now!!

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Moodyattimes View Post
    What about rushed bases.... Trying to fix one bad mistake takes forever... Can I still join?
    Seriously, everybody makes mistakes, and everybody rushed their base until they learned they weren't supposed to do that! I lucked out and only rushed to TH8. And, yes, depending how far you rushed can take quite some time to fix. Stop by and see if we are a fit. Everyone is welcome.

How fussy are you with donation ratios? Was in one clan where the expectation was to keep it even, but if everyone is even, how do you ask? And it seemed like core people were on all the time, donating quick then complaining about my ratio... I'm a grownup with a job. I cannot take middle school style rules or little-man-syndrome micro-managers... I thought I'd play without a clan, but my treasury isn't big enough....

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Moodyattimes View Post
    How fussy are you with donation ratios? Was in one clan where the expectation was to keep it even, but if everyone is even, how do you ask? And it seemed like core people were on all the time, donating quick then complaining about my ratio... I'm a grownup with a job. I cannot take middle school style rules or little-man-syndrome micro-managers... I thought I'd play without a clan, but my treasury isn't big enough....
    I hear you, and no, there's no micro-managers in our clan. Our donation ratio is a lax guideline at best. I personally don't care when I see lower-level players with heavily skewed ratios. They need it. Now if you are one of the higher ranked players in a clan, it's another story. Others need you donating more so than you need their low-level donations, and if you should feel some sense of pride and responsibility in helping them. The whole point is to simply get people engaged in helping each other, whether through donations, war strategy tips, or just chatting in general, right?

Sounds great! Thx

We are now at 35 members, primarily working adults along with some children. English-only, majority of members are in US and Canada, with a few Australians. No drama, no high-pressure warring. Just keep active in chat and donations, be supportive of each other, and enjoy the game.

As stated above, we are very keen to boost our membership and currently interested in recruiting a number of TH8's and up. However if there are a number of you from an inactive clan that may wish to stay together and perhaps interested in merging with us, we would be more than happy for you to visit (we do accept lower TH's).

If you feel we may be the clan for you, Please mention this forum in your request, along with the country you're from and your TH lvl. We also ask that you give us time to accept your request.

"Family Friendly", clan tag # 8PCYY2V
    Last edited by Cooee; October 15th, 2016 at 04:40 AM.

Still looking to boost our numbers a little higher. Come join us!!

Still accepting new members into our clan. We enjoy warring and take it seriously in the fact that if you opt in, you're expected to use both attacks. We all enjoy having a share of the winners loot!,

If you feel we may be the clan for you, Please mention this forum in your request, along with the country you're from and your TH lvl. We also ask that you give us time to accept your request.

"Family Friendly", clan tag # 8PCYY2V
    Last edited by Cooee; October 16th, 2016 at 03:12 AM.

Today's bump

Today's bump

Another bump