Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Ask Greg Anything!

Hi Greg,
    Is there any chance to buy Lures?? Should you put lures in your shop for next update, vouchers is very rare
    Last edited by shibilmohd; January 7th, 2017 at 05:21 AM.

Hello! Was not sure where to go, but I did not receive my diamonds from the truck order event that just ended. Suppose to get 8 diamonds, what do I do?

Quote Originally Posted by Shoshana192 View Post
    Hello! Was not sure where to go, but I did not receive my diamonds from the truck order event that just ended. Suppose to get 8 diamonds, what do I do?
    Hello, and welcome to the forum.

You would have been better posting this in the bugs and problems section, as more would see it. Ask Greg was an event that took place a while ago.

Forgive an obvious question, but did you send enough trucks to qualify for the global prize? My guess is that you did, because the number needed was exceptionally low for this event.

Your diamonds should have been delivered by Alfred, the postman. It was a blue parcel that he brought me. He will not deliver it if you already have a parcel on the doorstep. Sometime people find that he delivers after they have logged out and in again.

If none of that works, contact in-game support. Tap on the cog wheel at the top left of your screen - settings - help and support. If there isn't a 'contact us' button, tap on one of the topics. You will be asked if the answer was helpful; say "no" and you will be given the option to contact support.

Their first reply isn't always helpful; if that's the case, again say "no" and you will be able to continue the conversation.

I hope this helps- good luck!
    Last edited by 8 Cows a-Slipping; February 14th, 2017 at 06:45 AM.

Thanks to Evertonjeff for my Christmas avatar!
    Hay Day level 153 (main farm) - Achievement 132 reached on 11 July 2017
    Android player who doesn't use Facebook
    Magic nets cast in all 12 fishing spots on 8 December, 16 January, 7 February, 12 April, 21 May and 21 June (Hay Day's 5th birthday), when I finally got the Pearl of the Sea!

Where is our Valentine's Day 2017 Deco ?🙀😩
    LEVEL 107 AND LOVIN' THE LEVEL I AM AT WHILE I AM THERE
    LOVE PLAYING IN "RELAXIN' -TAKIN' -IT -EASY -MANNER” EVERY DAY
    GC: WE ARE FAMILY777

Haii greg .. why u never show your wife? 😍

Hi Greg, we should do this again sometime. It was fun.

Centennial Club
    Hi Greg,
    Thank you for always selling very cheap price item on your shop.
    But, why don't you sell rare& luxury items like diamond rings, blanket, pickaxe, pillow, beewax - they are very hard to find in newspaper

Greg did you know you looked like R3DKNIGHT the Hay Day Youtuber. LOL

Greg, will you lend your very cool tent to me? I want one so badly... I promise to return it in a few years (maybe )

How are you only at level 100? Will you join my neighborhood for a derby or 2?