Thread: Clash. The game is so stale

Clash. The game is so stale

Hi guys farmed for years and last not sure how many months maybe 6 i've started to push and today marks a day i'm going to call it Quit on pushing. Reason the game is not enjoyable when you can't even play it. Locked on a white screen. It a game I want to play!!!!!! ♥♥♥♥ I wouldn't care if the raid was 1 cup at least I COULD PLAY!

I'm not going to say I quit playing I still play wars. But for god sakes Please I beg you please take a look at your game and some of the major problems with it. We all love playing it. But that's the thing I don't feel like the amount of hours i wait is playing anything. I can't help clan mates i cant watch war attacks nothing.

Sitting at a screen watching paint dry come on guys honestly surely we can find better ways ?

Leader
    Robert Green
    ( Dark Thieves ) lvl 11 Clan.

Drop trophies until it's fixed perhaps. You're not the first to complain about the clouds and won't be the last.

Forum Veteran
    Yeah, I dropped back down to champs. Makes for easy stress free raiding. Try working on all your achievements?
    Camja11
    **Retired**
    May 28, 2017

Centennial Club
    Im starting to get a little burnt out playing. I have four builders and i used to run them nonstop, even go home during lunch to hut upgrade. Then one builder would stay free, just for walls i would tell myself. Now i usually only keep one builder going. Such is life

I know what you mean bro. And I agree 100% with your post. The upcoming update should really bring something new!
    Royals 45/45/20
    Walls 250/50

Clouds sap all the game energy out of you, I can only do them for short stints. Just drop down to Titan 3, a least you get to attack when you want.