Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Sugarpacket - A TH8 Anti 3 War Base

Quote Originally Posted by GodlyMortal View Post
    Look like a great base, solid design. Nice job
    Ayy thanks a lot! Hopefully I can improve it when I get the time to make it even better

Quote Originally Posted by dakkudaddy View Post
    I am a max th8 player with only 90 walls remaining to be updated. I have been using this layout for last 3 wars, where twice I have been attacked by drags by a TH9 player...But in 1 war where only TH8 players attacked me, it was never 3 starred by them. This base is quite good for drags... Even when I gave FC to my other TH8 clanmates, only once it was 3 starred using GoWiPe after 3-4 attempts. Great job mate for the base
    Hey, glad its worked out for you! Originally it was mainly meant to stand against dragloon attacks so I guess the anti dragloon features worked out. Also if you have any logs, I would really like to use them if that's ok

Quote Originally Posted by Barcher101 View Post
    Solid design I loved it very much
    Glad you like it a lot! Hopefully it works well for you in the near future before the update changes everything .

Quote Originally Posted by Nexiogi View Post
    Hey, glad its worked out for you! Originally it was mainly meant to stand against dragloon attacks so I guess the anti dragloon features worked out. Also if you have any logs, I would really like to use them if that's ok
    I will surely provide you with logs of current war and if possible, logs of previous TH8 attacks

Retired from forums, about to retire from CoC and CR.
    Hey Nexi!

I would suggest a bomb tower swapped with cannon to make sure the DGB paths (and kills hogs) and have a wizzie tower on the other side to make sure again, that hogs die.
    Retired on Forums.

Quote Originally Posted by mmmaka3m View Post
    Sometimes I want to smash my head into a wall after checking the forums. I don't know how mods survived this long on the forums.
    Awesome sig made by KingKappa, who unfortunately is retired.

Quote Originally Posted by SpearGobs View Post
    Hey Nexi!

I would suggest a bomb tower swapped with cannon to make sure the DGB paths (and kills hogs) and have a wizzie tower on the other side to make sure again, that hogs die.
    Well the update is going to change a lot of things so besides a small change like changing the canon and bomb tower, I'll probably completely revamp this base, probably more focused around anti hogs and pekkas because it seems like they might become OP.
    Last edited by Nexiogi; October 10th, 2016 at 01:56 PM.

Cool

Here are the last 3 war logs from me... Only been 3 starred by a th9 player.

Th9 Player 3 starred it

I have added bomb tower too... So here is the updated base with Bomb Tower included :-

Few more logs :-

Surprisingly, TH9 players didn't do dragon attack on this base and even their gowiva attack were not successfull. Just got 3 starred by their TH9 player in last 5 mins of the war.

Awesome base bro! I will definetly try it. I am a th8 i was looking for a base like this... Could you please add the bomb tower?

Quote Originally Posted by dakkudaddy View Post
    Here are the last 3 war logs from me... Only been 3 starred by a th9 player.

Th9 Player 3 starred it

I have added bomb tower too... So here is the updated base with Bomb Tower included :-

Thanks.10 chars

Good Base! I modified it to fit my TH8.5 defenses and it seems to be defending regularly against TH8s and giving TH9s a run for their money. I have been 3 stared with GoWiPe, and GoVaWi/GoVaHo, but mostly by higher TH9s on a cleanup attack. If you have a suggestion on how to improve this for TH8.5, let me know.

This is the Modified Base: