Thread: Clan War Bonus Loot

Angry Clan War Bonus Loot

I would just like to ask why this is happening to my account.

My account is currently 30th in the war and I could defeat th8 bases with three stars. I just wonder as to why I get lower war bonus loot as compared to my friend.

My friend's war bonus for 1 and 2.
    Screenshot_2016-09-20-07-52-53.jpgScreenshot_2016-09-20-07-52-59.jpg

My war bonus loot
    Screenshot_2016-09-20-07-55-48.jpg

The second picture didn't load. i don't know why. hmm...

Look, I accepted the fact that I could not get the 16-hour protection even if I had been 3-starred in an enemy raid but this! This is absolutely ridiculous.Giving me a lower war bonus loot instead of a regular one.

Well, it is really hard to earn those resources if these persist. Way to go supercell for paralyzing my account. Thanks.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by juniusquevedo View Post
    I would just like to ask why this is happening to my account.

My account is currently 30th in the war and I could defeat th8 bases with three stars. I just wonder as to why I get lower war bonus loot as compared to my friend.

My friend's war bonus for 1 and 2.
    Screenshot_2016-09-20-07-52-53.jpgScreenshot_2016-09-20-07-52-59.jpg

My war bonus loot
    Screenshot_2016-09-20-07-55-48.jpg

The second picture didn't load. i don't know why. hmm...

Look, I accepted the fact that I could not get the 16-hour protection even if I had been 3-starred in an enemy raid but this! This is absolutely ridiculous.Giving me a lower war bonus loot instead of a regular one.

Well, it is really hard to earn those resources if these persist. Way to go supercell for paralyzing my account. Thanks.
    It's cause you are a th10 and they are th8. Just like in multi-player there loot penalty is also applied in war loot.

There's always been a loot penalty they even warn you when you go to upgrade your th. Not sure what you would blame SC for the choices you made

The loot penalty for hitting a lower TH level applies in war as well as multiplayer. As the bonus is exactly 50% of that offered to your friend I will hazard a guess that your base is a defenceless TH10.

This is not SC paralysing your account. This is the downside of running a defenceless account.

Ninja'd by Monkeyhole.....
    Last edited by Aspex; September 20th, 2016 at 03:55 AM.

Yup, different TH, different bonuses are also available.