Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another day, another war, another hack being left unfixed

Centennial Club

Another day, another war, another hack being left unfixed

My name is Serpent. I am the leader of a level 6 clan called Psychosis.

A common war hack these days to CHEAT btw, is going on and nobody seems to be doing anything about it.

The clan we are playing in war right now has:

1. level 148
    2. level 145
    3. level 115
    4. level 110.
    5. level 106.
    6. level 99.
    7. level 80
    8. level 72

Then, they have bases that have things like 1 level 1 cannon in them all the way down to their #15. They have 4 bases that are lower than level 10.

Us:

1. (me) Level 144
    2. Level 97.
    3. level 80.

and so on, but all legit bases to 15.

Now, I am not even sure that this is actually even a violation of the fair play TOS. But it is pretty easy to see just by the lineup glimpse that I have provided that we were dead before this war even started.

A) Is it legal? How does a base with 1 level 1 cannon and nothing else being developed constitute fair play?

B) How is it possible to stack a lineup so that essentially from #3 down we are so far mismatched our guys were unable to get a star on some of these base at their level?

C) How on earth is this not being detected and called for being a true cheat?

Ok, so it is not third party software. I get that. It is a direct hack. I knew something was wrong when the clan we were playing had 21 consecutive war wins. Say, supercell, you guys ever going to start dealing with this? I have sent in 2 previous complaints via the messaging service built into the game and you guys were awesome to deal with. I mean, you were very polite in letting me know that you were doing nothing about it.

However, in the interest of fair playing and competition, it would be nice if it were a thing of the past. The facts are that it is not "fair play" if zero chance other than the team you are playing not attacking exists from the onset of a war.
    Last edited by PsychosisSerpent; September 17th, 2016 at 04:35 PM.

This is engineering/ lopsided bases at work, seemingly engineered well if they have any good troops...it is within ToS, and technically it is just using what it in the game, so it is not classed as cheating by SC atm I believe, however, I believe as they have mentioned it that they may be looking into a fix...technically it isn't a hack as they aren't changing game files in any way, shape or form, but it is exploiting the system

TH11, TH10, TH9, TH9 | Ex-elite war
    Recommended YouTube channels for war
    "Saved by grace through faith"
    Thanks to Soumil for the awesome sig! RvF R1 WG & Winner, R2 Part WG and Winner.

Centennial Club
    Yes, I thought so too. That does not however, make it in any way shape or form "Fair Play".

Quote Originally Posted by NGS8Blood View Post
    This is engineering/ lopsided bases at work, seemingly engineered well if they have any good troops...it is within ToS, and technically it is just using what it in the game, so it is not classed as cheating by SC atm I believe, however, I believe as they have mentioned it that they may be looking into a fix...technically it isn't a hack as they aren't changing game files in any way, shape or form, but it is exploiting the system

many argue that, many others argue that because the Clash team still allow it that it is

Thanks to Soumil for the awesome sig! RvF R1 WG & Winner, R2 Part WG and Winner.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychosisSerpent View Post
    Yes, I thought so too. That does not however, make it in any way shape or form "Fair Play".
    LOL sure it is. They just didn't build up their defenses. It's actually smart.

I have a th10 account with lvl 5 archer towers, no air defenses, no xbows, no infernos and max walls. I get matched with lower TH9 and sometimes TH8s. It helps the war draws when our #1 is a max TH11. We are a lvl 10 clan BTW.

We know it's smart, that's not the discussion, the discussion is if although it is within ToS whether it's truly fair play.

Quote Originally Posted by NGS8Blood View Post
    We know it's smart, that's not the discussion, the discussion is if although it is within ToS whether it's truly fair play.
    As SC define FP, yes.

Discussion of this should be in the Clan Wars sub-forum as the game working as designed doesn't count as a bug or problem.

soz(mods plz move) think OP was just saying that it's a problem left alone in clan wars that a lot of people hate, and just a side note, drat, I'm no longer troll food

Having an engineered account also have its bad.

I do have the following problems.
    1) I do not get a 16-hour shield even if my base is wiped out clean unless the attacker uses 30% of his army camp troops. It is hard to earn resources if you're being attacked every 30 minutes due to this rule. COC is not likee this before. Once your based is wiped out, it automatically gets the 16-hour shield.
    2) I just recently saw this problem. I have lower war loot bonus for the same war and same number. (http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...War-Bonus-Loot)

You see, a clan with a member who has an engineered base may have an upperhand in war at the expense of the member who has an engineered base. Plus, that member should have good troops to be successful in war attacks (which is quite hard because resource retention is hard)

Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by juniusquevedo View Post
    Having an engineered account also have its bad.

I do have the following problems.
    1) I do not get a 16-hour shield even if my base is wiped out clean unless the attacker uses 30% of his army camp troops. It is hard to earn resources if you're being attacked every 30 minutes due to this rule. COC is not likee this before. Once your based is wiped out, it automatically gets the 16-hour shield.
    2) I just recently saw this problem. I have lower war loot bonus for the same war and same number. (http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...War-Bonus-Loot)

You see, a clan with a member who has an engineered base may have an upperhand in war at the expense of the member who has an engineered base. Plus, that member should have good troops to be successful in war attacks (which is quite hard because resource retention is hard)

Just saying.
    You are wrong regarding shields. The attacker actually needs to use at least 1/3 of your potential maximum army capacity (including heroes and spells) for your TH level. This has been in place since December of last year.