Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another day, another war, another hack being left unfixed

First off all Level is not the right way to measure if its a fair fight. It is technically possible to be level 140 and still be a TH9 or even lower. The level is based upon experience points which you also get from achievements and even cleaning up your base from trees, bushes, ...

If you want to compare, you need to compare townhall levels.

Secondly, its not written in ToS how you are supposed to play, that you are forced to build every single building. So thats not cheating. Is it fair play? Thats upon how you look at fair play. There are thousands off examples in real life where people will find an advantage to gain the upper hand on their opponent. If you can for example put Lionel Messi or Ronaldo in your amateurish team im betting your opponent will find that unfair.

Im definitly not pro loopside bases, i just see them as easy stars. The only thing they gain is extra chanses to try and beat top bases.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychosisSerpent View Post
    My name is Serpent. I am the leader of a level 6 clan called Psychosis.

A common war hack these days to CHEAT btw, is going on and nobody seems to be doing anything about it.

The clan we are playing in war right now has:

1. level 148
    2. level 145
    3. level 115
    4. level 110.
    5. level 106.
    6. level 99.
    7. level 80
    8. level 72

Then, they have bases that have things like 1 level 1 cannon in them all the way down to their #15. They have 4 bases that are lower than level 10.

Us:

1. (me) Level 144
    2. Level 97.
    3. level 80.

and so on, but all legit bases to 15.

Now, I am not even sure that this is actually even a violation of the fair play TOS. But it is pretty easy to see just by the lineup glimpse that I have provided that we were dead before this war even started.

A) Is it legal? How does a base with 1 level 1 cannon and nothing else being developed constitute fair play?

B) How is it possible to stack a lineup so that essentially from #3 down we are so far mismatched our guys were unable to get a star on some of these base at their level?

C) How on earth is this not being detected and called for being a true cheat?

Ok, so it is not third party software. I get that. It is a direct hack. I knew something was wrong when the clan we were playing had 21 consecutive war wins. Say, supercell, you guys ever going to start dealing with this? I have sent in 2 previous complaints via the messaging service built into the game and you guys were awesome to deal with. I mean, you were very polite in letting me know that you were doing nothing about it.

However, in the interest of fair playing and competition, it would be nice if it were a thing of the past. The facts are that it is not "fair play" if zero chance other than the team you are playing not attacking exists from the onset of a war.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychosisSerpent View Post
    My name is Serpent. I am the leader of a level 6 clan called Psychosis.

A common war hack these days to CHEAT btw, is going on and nobody seems to be doing anything about it.

The clan we are playing in war right now has:

1. level 148
    2. level 145
    3. level 115
    4. level 110.
    5. level 106.
    6. level 99.
    7. level 80
    8. level 72

Then, they have bases that have things like 1 level 1 cannon in them all the way down to their #15. They have 4 bases that are lower than level 10.

Us:

1. (me) Level 144
    2. Level 97.
    3. level 80.

and so on, but all legit bases to 15.

Now, I am not even sure that this is actually even a violation of the fair play TOS. But it is pretty easy to see just by the lineup glimpse that I have provided that we were dead before this war even started.

A) Is it legal? How does a base with 1 level 1 cannon and nothing else being developed constitute fair play?

B) How is it possible to stack a lineup so that essentially from #3 down we are so far mismatched our guys were unable to get a star on some of these base at their level?

C) How on earth is this not being detected and called for being a true cheat?

Ok, so it is not third party software. I get that. It is a direct hack. I knew something was wrong when the clan we were playing had 21 consecutive war wins. Say, supercell, you guys ever going to start dealing with this? I have sent in 2 previous complaints via the messaging service built into the game and you guys were awesome to deal with. I mean, you were very polite in letting me know that you were doing nothing about it.

However, in the interest of fair playing and competition, it would be nice if it were a thing of the past. The facts are that it is not "fair play" if zero chance other than the team you are playing not attacking exists from the onset of a war.

this is not true .. level one village can not open 11th because xmod record your attack and copy the village as your attack goes on
    Level 1th can not open 1% from the village th11
    the problem allready solved by supercell but supercell didnt see it yet
    after every update for supercell xmod stop working
    i am sure supercell if they update the code of buildings every week
    the xmod will not be able to be uptodate with the game
    Last edited by SHa3biii; September 20th, 2016 at 12:17 PM.

solve xmod issue please read my idea SC

the problem allready solved by supercell but supercell didnt see it yet
    after every update for supercell xmod stop working
    i am sure supercell if they update the code of buildings every week
    the xmod will not be able to be uptodate with the game