Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SuperCell Help & Support is useless

SuperCell Help & Support is useless

Hi,

Your Gmail account associated with your COC village gets compromised, game name changed by the hacker, you manage to get your account back with some help, you find a way to change your game name by contacting SuperCell in-game Help & Support, they tell you sure but your account seems to be still compromised (!!!!) and that they need to verify that it is not and that your are the original owner, they ask you several verification questions (when have you started playing the game? When was the first purchase done? What country you started playing the game in? What is your platform, Android or iOS? List of all devices you have accessed your village from), you answer them ALL CORRECTLY, SuperCell then asks you to GIVE THEM PERMISSION whenever you are ready to ban your village for 48 hours as a last step security verification and promises you to discuss changing your game name after you complete the verification test (!!!!), after the 48 hours pass you try to access your village and you are ASKED FOR A CODE to unlock the village, you contact SuperCell in-game Help & Support from the same device you contacted them from before YOU GAVE PERMISSION for the ban, and they simply reply "your account activity has indicated the use of bots or mods bla bla bla. Account sharing also violates our ToS bla bla bla. All bans are final and non-negotiable.", you reply to them asking them to wake up and have some coffee before replying, they simply reply back "We still have clear evidence indicating the your account was used in a way that breaches our ToS. For this reason, we are still unable to revoke the ban.".

1- SuperCell CANNOT prove that I used 3rd party apps with/for the game because it never happened.
    2- SuperCell CANNOT prove that I shared my account with anyone else because it never happened.
    2- How can my ban be permanent when I gave permission for it, and I'm being asked for a code to unlock my village?

Can anyone from SuperCell explain this riddle to me? Oh, and I really need a HUMAN BEING to reply, not a robo-parrot!
    Last edited by Primavera83; September 9th, 2016 at 09:28 PM.

Crab Claw
    Sounds about right to me. We can't post in game support responses in here, but trust me when I say you got one of their "canned" responses that has nothing to do with your issue. They use bots to reply to people, and isn't that ironic. Hopefully eventually you will get a real person on the issue.

Waiting for a reply from SC.

I mailed 2 times some days ago bt no reply yet now

Hmm. Maybe the guy who hacked your account used mods through your account. So that would lead SC to detect use of mods on your account.

Quote Originally Posted by Primavera83 View Post
    Waiting for a reply from SC.
    You won't get one here, supercell doesn't provide game support through the forums.

My guess is, you must have visited a suspicious website. How else would someone know your email credentials and what games its attached to.

Pooh - TH9.5 | Lv 134 | BK 25 | AQ 25 | GG 1.68B | EE 1.61B | HH 3M | 250x L10
    Draconifors - TH9 | Lv 115 | BK 20 | AQ 24 | GG 608K | EE 589K | HH 1.47M | 89x L10

My account was once compromised by a hacker and of course had basically the same thing happen. Support is completely useless if your account security is breached through no fault of your own. This is the one thing that tipped the scale in my head and made me realize that they could care less for their community at large unless it comes to people here on the forums. The forum staff seems, for the most part, beyond excellent and do a job above and beyond what I would expect... but the support...
    Last edited by SLEEKYx16; September 10th, 2016 at 08:51 AM.

Leader of CLANx16 (9QUCCY8U) and CLANx16 JV (Q0RQ00Y)

Find my stream at: https://www.twitch.tv/sleekyx16
    Lvl 232, TH12, 14,000+ war stars

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by SLEEKYx16 View Post
    My account was once compromised by a hacker and of course had basically the same thing happen. Support is completely useless if your account security is breached through no fault of your own. This is the one thing that tipped the scale in my head and made me realize that they could care less for their community at large unless it comes to people here on the forums. The forum staff seems, for the most part, beyond excellent and do a job above and beyond what I would expect... but the support...
    Your acct email being compromised isnt supercells problem tbh what can they really do for you except lock your account and set up a verification process?

Edit: correction
    Last edited by smokenbooze1; September 10th, 2016 at 09:41 AM.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Primavera83 View Post
    Hi,

Your Gmail account associated with your COC village gets compromised, game name changed by the hacker, you manage to get your account back with some help, you find a way to change your game name by contacting SuperCell in-game Help & Support, they tell you sure but your account seems to be still compromised (!!!!) and that they need to verify that it is not and that your are the original owner, they ask you several verification questions (when have you started playing the game? When was the first purchase done? What country you started playing the game in? What is your platform, Android or iOS? List of all devices you have accessed your village from), you answer them ALL CORRECTLY, SuperCell then asks you to GIVE THEM PERMISSION whenever you are ready to ban your village for 48 hours as a last step security verification and promises you to discuss changing your game name after you complete the verification test (!!!!), after the 48 hours pass you try to access your village and you are ASKED FOR A CODE to unlock the village, you contact SuperCell in-game Help & Support from the same device you contacted them from before YOU GAVE PERMISSION for the ban, and they simply reply "your account activity has indicated the use of bots or mods bla bla bla. Account sharing also violates our ToS bla bla bla. All bans are final and non-negotiable.", you reply to them asking them to wake up and have some coffee before replying, they simply reply back "We still have clear evidence indicating the your account was used in a way that breaches our ToS. For this reason, we are still unable to revoke the ban.".

1- SuperCell CANNOT prove that I used 3rd party apps with/for the game because it never happened.
    2- SuperCell CANNOT prove that I shared my account with anyone else because it never happened.
    2- How can my ban be permanent when I gave permission for it, and I'm being asked for a code to unlock my village?

Can anyone from SuperCell explain this riddle to me? Oh, and I really need a HUMAN BEING to reply, not a robo-parrot!
    After you gave them your verification answers they will give you a code after they verified that the answers are correct. You should just wait for them to verify and give you the code. But it appears instead of waiting you sent them a question like "why am I banned" so they thought you are just one of those caught in the banwave. After the wake up and drink coffee comment you further made yourself look like those who got caught. Two things can happen now... One is they send you the code and everything is back. The other is you get blacklisted as an angry busted person and your replies go straight to the trash can.