Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Should we stop people from making furom acc. For a while

Should we stop people from making furom acc. For a while

Is It just me or only the fresh spawns are the only ones complaining and saying coc is dead? Should we stop people from making new accounts here for a little bit
    Clan less
    Th8 with lv10king in gameName Kitsunč

No but I think Fresh Spawns shouldn't be able to start threads

Quote Originally Posted by wretchedhorror View Post
    my motto is if you have time to take a ♥♥♥♥ then you have time to get a war attack in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smirk Saw View Post
    As the very bright kid I was when I was 7, I thought to myself, "Hey is the electrical fence on?" Yes, yes it was

this is where the forum can shine and educate cheaters right from wrong
    CR is fun too

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NotTheRealPaul View Post
    No but I think Fresh Spawns shouldn't be able to start threads
    ^^^this one...

None of us started on the forums with 1,000 posts. When major game events occur, the forum gets wild for a while. The moderators do a very good job handling the issues. Our job is to let them know when things cross the lines.

Quote Originally Posted by EverettReef View Post
    None of us started on the forums with 1,000 posts. When major game events occur, the forum gets wild for a while. The moderators do a very good job handling the issues. Our job is to let them know when things cross the lines.
    Fair enough I might be overreacting about these kinds of posts I only started on the forum this week after all

Forum Champion
    There are fresh spawn asking valid questions that are not ban inspired and seeking assistance. People are directed to the forum from in-game. To close the forum to new accounts or limit fresh spawn posts/threads, even temporarily, would defeat the real purpose of the forum.

In the mean time we just have to put up with huge amounts of nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by OzAudi View Post
    There are fresh spawn asking valid questions that are not ban inspired and seeking assistance. People are directed to the forum from in-game. To close the forum to new accounts or limit fresh spawn posts/threads, even temporarily, would defeat the real purpose of the forum.

In the mean time we just have to put up with huge amounts of nonsense.
    so true didn't think of it that way

Fresh spawns could use a nerf. Always with their "COC is dead" and "GoWiPe can 3 star any max TH9 base" threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Nosfed2 View Post
    The members could use some educating...instead of...well it's in the tos so get salty tears...I pay your salary...and I want answers...
    So your asking random forumers with little to no connection to suppercell good job