Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: what is everyone's favorite excuse you have seen a modder use

what is everyone's favorite excuse you have seen a modder use

My favorite excuse I think was "a friend was also using my account and he was modding without me knowing it" but "I had the software but I never used it" was real close. Kinda like smoking pot without inhaling it. What is everyone else's favorite excuse they have heard.

Millennial Club
    I don't know what their excuses are. I can't read such broken English.

Hmmm, I think it was the one comparing SC to a drug dealer. That was just....no

This one...
    Quote Originally Posted by Samsscm View Post
    I said that before. Xmod wasn't consider changing months ago u guys gave a push to the modders all this time and encourage others to use it. In order to stand against the other modders. So don't blame us for using xmod. And the other reason is ur war balance. I mean u guys encouraged using xmod from the beginning and that infected other players so fix ur one mistakes then deal with the others. Ban forever without first warning is unfear to players that spend years of playing. Am speaking about years not few days or weeks.

Pooh - TH9.5 | Lv 134 | BK 25 | AQ 25 | GG 1.68B | EE 1.61B | HH 3M | 250x L10
    Draconifors - TH9 | Lv 115 | BK 20 | AQ 24 | GG 608K | EE 589K | HH 1.47M | 89x L10

Ok yall's were more funny than mine.

Quote Originally Posted by 31rambo View Post
    I don't know what their excuses are. I can't read such broken English.
    Pretty much.

Some guy claimed they were doing it "for the good of the game" and SC was killing their "golden goose"

Quote Originally Posted by wretchedhorror View Post
    my motto is if you have time to take a ♥♥♥♥ then you have time to get a war attack in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smirk Saw View Post
    As the very bright kid I was when I was 7, I thought to myself, "Hey is the electrical fence on?" Yes, yes it was

I liked the one where the guy sold his old phone and forgot to wipe it clean.

Banned
    I liked the guy that claimed to be a lawyer and that he needed the address for sc because he was getting the police involved.

Unfortunately I think it was deleted or buried some where in the sticky

'The dog ate my homework' ones where their good friend borrowed the acct and they just happened to have mods installed. Those tend to be the better ones.
    The 'noble modder' who feels that their modding has improved the game and they are somehow above the ToS as they are a top war clan annoy me the most.