Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 🍒WANTED WANTED, AUSSIE, NZ, USA, UK,UN players or thereabouts lol😊

Hello from Sunflower Farm

I recently got my old farm back after getting a new phone. Took a while to work it out with Apple since I didnt dont have access to the facebook account I used. I was unfortunately kicked out of the neighborhood I was in because I was inactive while trying to restore my farm and Im hoping to find a new one. Im a level 57 and very helpful and active. I make use of the group chat which Ive found isnt the case in most nh. Please think it over and let me know if youd like to go Ive give me an oppertunity to join thank you

Also I am in the US however I work overnights so my active hours will vary. Sunflower Farm is the name in case you decide to a add me.
    Last edited by Angie2293; March 11th, 2018 at 07:36 AM.

Fresh Spawn
    Hey Robyn - I’m interested!
    My current NH isn’t very active and it’s a real bug bear! I am 30, live in the Netherlands but from the UK. I’m a daily player, always complete at least 9 derby tasks and donate items as often as I can. I’m currently level 47 but going up quickly... please consider me! My player tag is #8UPQJ9V9J.
    Cheers,
    Hannah.

Quote Originally Posted by robynkayw View Post
    1 vacancy now available read our full ad and message me to join ��
    Hi Robynkayw

My wife is level 83 and very active. Always does all 9 tasks and almost always 320 each but never less than 310.

She is looking for a new NH where other people also does all their 9 tasks and are chatty.

She also has me and my farm on the side for extra production.

We are from Denmark (GMT+1).

Would you be interested in having her in your NH?

Kind regards
    MrGerns

Quote Originally Posted by robynkayw View Post
    1 vacancy available see above read full.ad and message me to apply 😁
    Hi Robyn good luck I've left hd going to call Linda in next days for stuff left in my barn.

One vacancy open. Please message me to join. Chat soon 😊