Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Have the mass bans negatively affected Legends\Titans??

I'm at 5500+, haven't noticed a difference. Yesterday I actually found 2 bases in a half hour...I almost thought it was going in the other direction for a sec! Otherwise, normal wait times, and by normal I mean random as heck...

Centennial Club
    Did people use mods to trophy push? If they did it should get better since you have less competition for available bases.
    LVL: 151 TH11
    K:40 Q:40 W:15
    Magmas done!!!!

Trainee
    I have noticed a bit more time on champs one. Before the bans finding bases was instant. And no it take from 10 to 45 seconds to find one. It is noticeable.

Several moderators have announced that banned accounts are treated like an abandoned base and remain in the matchmaking. If anything, there should be more bases available to attack. I have not seen any that weren't stocked cc, armed traps and usually the all-seeing eyeball joins to watch attack live. In 24 hours that is only 3 attacks though. Anyone seeing signs of inactive/banned bases in legend? The wait times are horrendous and seemingly a crapshoot so can't tell if things are any different.

Haven't seen any dead/abandoned bases yet (sitting at around 4950). Clouds have been thicker since yesterday but maybe it's only because I'm getting closer to Legend league.
    Canadian Brew & CDN MicroBrew | Evolve Your Game (EYG) Family https://discord.gg/VRQ5YKv
    TH13
    / TH11 / TH10 / TH9 / TH8 / TH7

Centennial Club
    Th 10 in Champ 1 withiut problem atm. Also no dead bases aviable.

Yes, I think so. BUT, I have hit some monster loot bases.

Banned
    at legends 5000 i have definitely noticed a huge increase from pre ban wave.

New Bloke/Chick
    Currently in Titans 1 at 4900 clouds are thick. 45 minutes searching & no bases have popped up in search. Still have a shield so we will see what this afternoon holds in store. But to answer your question yes searches have increased time since the hammer dropped.

I'm at around 5300 at the moment and no noticeable difference in cloud times, still anywhere between 30 minutes and 2 hours.

However, I did get a half dead base (headstones, 1 inferno dead and no cc troops), that's got to be the 1st time that's happened to me. Absolute gift of a 3 star for 20+ cups, thanks sc