Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Have the mass bans negatively affected Legends\Titans??

Have the mass bans negatively affected Legends\Titans??

Since the hammer dropped, the clouds have come out.

Legends has been extremely bad, and i have heard ppl in Titan and even champs 1 complaining about clouds.

how many accounts in Titan+ do you think have gotten banned? Are these bases still in circulation?

I really hope the next update can address the cloud issue. I don't mind waiting, but i dont like not having my phone unavailable for hours. If they could setup a notification alert, similar to when you are being attacked that would be perfect.

any other thoughts regarding clouds?

Banned
    I heard about the last update and how the Mod using become uninteresting.
    I'm sure a lot of trophy pusher removed those tools from their devices.

In another side, a lot of Titan/Legend pusher "share" their account with other
    clanmates and/or friends. In this case, if one of them use 3rd party program,
    all the shared account are corrupted....
    Last edited by Tchoa; September 1st, 2016 at 02:18 PM.

Banned
    Not sure, I'm at 5400 atm and haven't noticed a change (but then again queues were already interminably long for me lol). but it's entirely plausible if a bunch of accounts have been banned and removed from queues for clouding to be a even bigger issue. Lucky season ends in a few days.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kgemon View Post
    Since the hammer dropped, the clouds have come out.

Legends has been extremely bad, and i have heard ppl in Titan and even champs 1 complaining about clouds.

how many accounts in Titan+ do you think have gotten banned? Are these bases still in circulation?

I really hope the next update can address the cloud issue. I don't mind waiting, but i dont like not having my phone unavailable for hours. If they could setup a notification alert, similar to when you are being attacked that would be perfect.

any other thoughts regarding clouds?
    Lol Wait Dude... List Going to be Enlarge in Upcoming Banning Wave Days So Get Ready for a More Severely Impact...

No difference in search. However I am seeing differences in the troop comps that attack me. The last 3 were bowler mixes versus the numerous 46-48 miner spam before that. Not sure if there is a correlation yet though.

Forum Veteran
    I've seen some clouding in champs 2. Only 5-15 seconds, but wasn't there before the hammer dropped. Oddly enough, I'm finding other th9s on a more regular basis though. Can't imagine what higher leagues would be like.

I'm only at 4443 cups and upto 5 mins wait took 45mins to find a base that offered 11 cups most are 5-6

Titan 3: clouding has gone from 3-4 seconds to around 45 seconds. Noticeable difference.

Z

Been thinking about leagues lately. IMO, SC should drop Titan league altogether and just make a single Legend league after champs. Reason being, a lot of banned accounts as well as the nerf on queen walk making it a whole lot less people in these higher leagues (as seen by the increased queue times in Titan)

5700 here. It's still the same. However, maybe I'm unlucky but it seems like every time i defend, the attacker know which side is light on bombs/traps to attack. They also preemptively activated warden's tome even before giants bombs show up.
    "Remember that one time when they tried to make more money by blocking people from playing their game?"