Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839

Thread: First time banned permanently

Quote Originally Posted by SadPlayer View Post
    Well Said SharkyFinn, but frankly speaking, where is that temporary bans??? the Point is that SC using two types of confronting in this Problem, some players got warns and temporary bans first hand and the others got permanent ban for the same first time. we accept that we made mistake but SC judge unfairly about these two groups.
    I know where theye were! You were already gave them. Chances are you (along everyone else) used a bot and are lieing to get your progress back. And you will most likely use a bot again and get kicked. Again. Also you violated a rule. Rule 16

How is the ban without warning and I do not use such programs when the interdict was !!! I've been banned people by random ,not precisely I'm from people that do not use third-party software has been interdict Why? If the account will depend forever !! Sol supercell actually be this stupid you supercell This is not justice !! So I returned and those who do not use these programs from their accounts, please

Everybody say that this is fair to ban any account which used a third party application,that is true, but not a PERMANENT ban . There must be a difference between those whom get their first punishment and those previously warned or banned for a short period of time. as it was the Super Cell approach to ban issue.

I honestly accept that i used Blue-Stacks app lately but the most important point for me was that to be able to play on a bigger screen (computer) and not to lose more eye sight because of small phone screens. and beside i get rid of battery problem and continuous phone discharges. and it is easier to chat with friends in clan chats and help them how to do the best attacks. I am really addicted to Clash of Clans.

After all i know that it is my mistake and my problem and i accept it, and i uninstalled that app and i promise you not to use it any more. i do apologize about it.
    I promise you that these hours of ban is the biggest warnings and very seriously effective for all.
    Please be patient and give me one more chance to have my account and my game friends.

THANKS and BEST REGARDS

SUPPORT TEAM,CHECK IT PLEASE

General Fair Play Policy Information

We’re stepping up our commitment to Fair Play!

As part of our Fair Play policy, players using prohibited 3rd party software will face disciplinary action, including but not limited to: permanent ban. We consider “bot” and “mod” use cheating, and strongly encourage players to remove any aforementioned programs from their devices.

By offering this warning, we hope to give all players a chance to enjoy our games the Fair way.

IMPORTANT:

• We have taken manual action against reported accounts using 3rd party software
    • This is not a “one time thing”, but an ongoing initiative designed to safeguard all games going forward
    • Disciplinary action will happen in stages, so not everybody will be banned at once – as previously mentioned, we will continue to take these steps to ensure fair play going forward

Please at least be loyal to your own rules

Quote Originally Posted by Creeps20 View Post
    I know where theye were! You were already gave them. Chances are you (along everyone else) used a bot and are lieing to get your progress back. And you will most likely use a bot again and get kicked. Again. Also you violated a rule. Rule 16

I was talking to #SharkyFinn not you, and if you want to speak, first you should answer the question, instead of saying your own story, we say that we accept our mistake, continue with accusing me for telling a lie or something???!!!!
    Last edited by SadPlayer; August 31st, 2016 at 09:36 PM.

si yo creo a mi tambien me baneoy yonoeh usado agun botni modificador

I was talking to #SharkyFinn not you, and if you want to speak, first you should answer the question, instead of saying your own story, we say that we accept our mistake, continue with accusing me for telling a lie or something???!!!!
    Trust me I know what I am doing...
    You were banned correct? I am an experienced programmer and so any alters will trigger ban. Altering code is called modding! And isn't it funny how ALL modders came here? They came to clear their name SO THEY WON'T GET BANNED AGAIN by claiming to never have modded or have removed it.