Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: More people in Titan and Legend these days

More people in Titan and Legend these days

I just beat my personal best trophy limit. I'm sitting currently at 4621 in Titan 2.

The last time I was up here was right after the December update when they removed sniping (admittedly, that's the only reason I made it so high).

Major differences I'm noticing from now and then are:

1) Fewer th8's and 9's (although I just got 19 trophies off a th8...I'm so proud)

2) It takes a lot less time to find a base to attack. People seem to have more loot available and I spend significantly less time in clouds.

3) Search never times out.

4) There are a lot more trophies offered per base. Back then it was literally 1 at a time. Now it's usually 8 or 9. I remember that being part of an update at some point.

5) In December, my trophies made me the 300th rank in my country, now I'm 796th. This leads me to believe that there are significantly more people up here. Does that make sense?

I'll add more in comments if I think of any. Does anyone else notice the same things or have anything to add?
    Last edited by RedDestroyers; August 31st, 2016 at 04:08 PM. Reason: added a point
    Join Hero's Ascent
    #GURP8CP8
    Lv5 Clan
    http://www.youtube.com/c/blueClashofclans

IMO, your #2&3 are incorrect.

My search times out every 30 minutes. And so far today, I've been searching for almost 5 hours and have not seen a single base.

FYI, I'm a th11 sitting around 5480 cups or so.

My search has timed out three times today in Legend.

Just to be clear, you are both separated by 800 cups. I find that could be a world of difference at any level. You could both be right at your particular level. Also time of day is important. On the east coast of the US, I find farming at Th10 and Th11 at many cup levels dips badly after 8:00 AM and then picks up again after 3:00 PM, peaking between 8 and 10, but staying decent over night. So if one of you is in Asia and the other Europe, your experiences could be different depending on what time of day you are cup hunting.

Quote Originally Posted by deviladv View Post
    Just to be clear, you are both separated by 800 cups. I find that could be a world of difference at any level. You could both be right at your particular level. Also time of day is important. On the east coast of the US, I find farming at Th10 and Th11 at many cup levels dips badly after 8:00 AM and then picks up again after 3:00 PM, peaking between 8 and 10, but staying decent over night. So if one of you is in Asia and the other Europe, your experiences could be different depending on what time of day you are cup hunting.
    I find the same pattern, I am in the eastern US time zone.

Banned
    No, I don't agree at all about T3-1. I've been in Titans for two months and have been here multiple times over the past year. I've never clouded more than I have now, heck, even clouds creep in around 4100. It's still an absolute joke... which I for one am still not laughing at.

The points I made are my personal experiences, not absolute assertions that are meant to apply to every person regardless of trophy level. You are MUCH higher than me so there's no reason for us to have an identical experience. It's not that the points are incorrect, it's just that there's no reason for them to apply to you personally, the same as they're not meant to apply to someone in bronze or whatever.
    Join Hero's Ascent
    #GURP8CP8
    Lv5 Clan
    http://www.youtube.com/c/blueClashofclans

Banned
    I'm at 4605 (pushing to legends) and it takes up to 5 minutes to find a base. It still takes around 30min to find a decent raid..

Looking at top global pre December to now trophies have inflated dramatically. Top 10,000 global was ~4,000 pre December and is now closer to ~5300. Could get more accurate numbers if I look through screenshots. What used to be champ 1 is now in low legend.

I was farming at the edge where clouds got bad pre December and they were awful at 3900. Now I'd say they start getting bad around 4600-4700 IMO. Farmed in titan 1-2 for last month+ and pushed up into legend again after the healer Nerf.
    Last edited by heisenberg42; August 31st, 2016 at 05:52 PM.

Fresh Spawn
    Try going to, clashofclansforecaster.com

its a site to help you with finding the best time to raid in relation to where you live. I find it very accurate.