Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Am I the only one NOT affected by healer nerf?

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrune View Post
    I think the definition of short sightedness would be those who feel they are done playing because one thing they usedf to use is less affective... am I wrong?
    Not wrong IMO.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormrune View Post
    TH9 and never used Healers. Maybe don't rely on a short sighted attack strategy and you'll be all right.

Edit: Plus I max all my troops, so if they nerf healers, I attack with something else. Seems simple to me right?
    But you are affected by the healer nerf. Maybe not offensively, but definitely defensively. You can now move your SAM to outside walls in matchmaking or leave them as they were before. Outside walls can affect healers whereas might be better or worse for air defense. But few attack by air, so no worry there.

The cannon buff seems to be significant and is cutting down tanks faster than ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    Nope, you are not the only one .. I never relied on Healers (or heroes) for my pillaging/raiding/bust and run needs ..

The SAM buff is right up my alley (got them all maxed)

/Affront
    Agreed! Using one strategy you will never grow in COC, but you have to adapt to all things new.

Pro Member
    Nerf only helped my def ! Didn't affect my attacks in mm or war !

Crab Claw
    Nope. I don't care either. Much ado about nothing.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cnaf View Post
    Not really a problem at all...when you're in a clan full of TH8s and TH7s.
    This is a very biggity reply... yes we are a lower clan, but I am not the minority... Lots of clans my lvl. Seems you need to take a step outside the box someday and realize the world doesn't revolve around you and your almightly levels.
    <div style=text-align: center;>[IMG]<a href=https://www.clashofstats.com/clans/sinners-8R2JC0U/members target=_blank>https://d35hnlcvyjc6pk.cloudfront.net/8R2JC0U-en-large-blue-1487080019421.jpg</a>[/IMG]</div>

If you're not using something that gets changed, of course it doesn't affect you

Do you use golems? Cause two golems, wiz for a funnel and troops in the middle is really short-sighted compared to aq wlks, or charges lol

I use giant healer for raids, and it's went waaaay downhill for effectiveness
    Last edited by RagingKoala; August 29th, 2016 at 08:13 PM.
    Come see me for seige machines: #28Y8QVG2V
    My sunscreen business is thriving since SC removed the clouds
    #​MAGA

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RagingKoala View Post
    If you're not using something that gets changed, of course it doesn't affect you

Do you use golems? Cause two golems, wiz for a funnel and troops in the middle is really short-sighted compared to aq wlks, or charges lol

I use giant healer for raids, and it's went waaaay downhill for effectiveness
    sure, it might have... but are all your troops maxed? find another combination and go with it. If you are maxing all troops its not an issue, some combination still works, find it!
    <div style=text-align: center;>[IMG]<a href=https://www.clashofstats.com/clans/sinners-8R2JC0U/members target=_blank>https://d35hnlcvyjc6pk.cloudfront.net/8R2JC0U-en-large-blue-1487080019421.jpg</a>[/IMG]</div>

Forum Veteran
    TH9 commenting on a high end attack...

Banned
    My th9 account is not affected very much. With lvl10 heroes qw is not worth it in war and all bases so far worked well with GoVaHo or GoVaBoLo, so no need for hghb yet.

At th10.5 vs. th10 I still use qw with mass bowler. My queen reached lvl40 yesterday and qw plus bowler walk seems to be the most effective way to funnel my troops in. The other 2 funneling options would be a golem and a few wizards or king plus cc valks which would require a golem for my bowlers (atm king only works very well).
    But in the end of the raid the healers die out very quickly. If it was th10 vs. th10 I think I would not get 3 stars so easy any more. I think now ring bases will become more popular again because if you require more funneling units the attacker has not enough camp space for backend troops any more or funnel only on one side hoping the troops get in.