Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 144

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Few new additions to the Mod Squad!

  1. #131

    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Stealing your DE
    Posts
    735
    Quote Originally Posted by Holps View Post
    Mmm, thank you. I think that might just break the record for the shortest spell as a Mod ever. Currently held by the guy who tried to live stream the last Mod get together in secret...He is buried with Jimmy Hoffa apparently. cream.
    Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Holps View Post
    Ive been told to say we are all cat lovers and anybody who says otherwise is spreading malicious lies.

    Quote Originally Posted by AcemanCOC View Post
    Holps a modder? Where is the octopus when you need him?
    If it's true, you have to #blametheoctupus
    Last edited by WernerDerChamp; August 27th, 2016 at 04:47 PM.
    Werner der Champ German CoC Wiki Admin (Link)
    My Ideas:Matchmaking fix for Legends|Cat troop idea|Ultimate Clash Royale Tournament idea
    Quote Originally Posted by WernerderChamp View Post
    Are you again waiting till 100,000,000 total clicks on "Try again" ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Stitch View Post
    Yes. Please hurry up with the final 10,000 taps!


  2. #132

    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Stealing your DE
    Posts
    735
    Quote Originally Posted by sehctibkcol View Post
    Wait it's OK to be a mod here? I thought it was against the rules to use mod? Holly roller this is wrong.
    Werner der Champ German CoC Wiki Admin (Link)
    My Ideas:Matchmaking fix for Legends|Cat troop idea|Ultimate Clash Royale Tournament idea
    Quote Originally Posted by WernerderChamp View Post
    Are you again waiting till 100,000,000 total clicks on "Try again" ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Stitch View Post
    Yes. Please hurry up with the final 10,000 taps!


  3. #133
    Forum All-Star TimGinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Under a random gembox
    Posts
    4,271
    Is it a good idea to give the vigilante cowboy more power? Congratulations guys, epic.

    Thanks for the awesome sig Alex!

    Sparto family: Krypteia Protg gg Lgin Click for: Clan page
    TH12 Heroes: 53/60/27 Full Lavas 223 Cheetos
    Quote Originally Posted by Holps View Post
    Form an orderly queue behind Tim please, no pushing. You will all get a chance to smirk

  4. #134
    I just hope the new moderators learn to abuse their new powers in creative and funny ways.

  5. #135
    Forum All-Star LynnK2015's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    Posts
    4,075
    Quote Originally Posted by Herpacleese View Post
    ...Other than adding to a conversation as a regular member, which they are, the moderator team has absolutely no reason to voice their opinions publicly, be they positive or negative. I know this as fact and know that many have discussed their concerns with SC because they have a direct line of communication with them. Anything more would only serve to fan the flames, from either perspective, and why exactly would they do or want to do that? I can't honestly speak for them individually, but as a whole, I do believe most with the titles could care less what you think of them with the rest being no more than slightly indifferent. That's the difference between them and yourself, they have the ability to view others differing opinions with an open mind and and then respond without being inciteful, something it seems you thrive upon, as is evident by your posts. With that, the better person is who they already are and partially why they were chosen with their goal to make the forums a better place...
    Thank you for sharing the above insight. You're familiar with the benefits and drawbacks of being a Mod because you were on the Mod Squad until recently. Posting to the forums after signing an NDA isn't an easy task so the Mods must choose their words carefully, IMO. Good luck to the new Mods.
    In what ways am I grateful? Let me count my blessings.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...essings-Thread

  6. #136
    Voracious Messenger Cheeserman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    With Jem in as many ways as possible rn~
    Posts
    1,072
    I am proud to have gone personally and congratulate instead of doing this thread

    I still want my :cheeseicon: Holps. Make it happen and I'll send you 3 crates of Pringles. :P And I'll buy a Krispy Kreme and open it near Pet's house.

    PART OF THE FE IV AND V ORGANIZATION TEAM
    Thanks for the sig Raw Jemstone my bae <3
    [QUOTE=brandonpj21;8815691]This is cute[/QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by Holps View Post
    Cheese won't leave as long as there are crackers

  7. #137
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    915
    Why are you only hiring three new guys? This forum needs more mods, to combat spams and offending stuffs. I am sure there are hundreds people capable to help.

  8. #138
    Forum Champion RAppel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    5,695
    Are your views and statements the official word of SC? If not, then why do you get the "Supercell stamp". To make it seem that Supercells online presence has increased? If however, that your point/views are in fact endorsed by Supercell then I salute you in a very catlike kind of way.
    TH12 - lvl206 - 298k FIN - Oct2012 - 12 Okt + 3 mos
    Gold Grab - 2bn
    Elixir Escapade - 2bn
    Heroic Heist - 23.97m +3,52
    BH8 - PB 4329






  9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #139
    Forum Superstar Tinkerbell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Chch, New Zealand
    Posts
    3,651
    Quote Originally Posted by RAppel View Post
    Are your views and statements the official word of SC? If not, then why do you get the "Supercell stamp". To make it seem that Supercells online presence has increased? If however, that your point/views are in fact endorsed by Supercell then I salute you in a very catlike kind of way.
    Yes If we state something as a fact, then it has come from supercell. Of course, we all have personal opinions about the game which we sometimes share, but we will always make it clear that it's our personal view in that case.

    And a very warm welcome to the new mods
    Last edited by Tinkerbell; August 28th, 2016 at 09:14 PM.



  10. #140
    Forum All-Star Zelonius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    I live in the void....hail sithis
    Posts
    4,109
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerbell View Post
    Yes If we state something as a fact, then it has come from supercell. Of course, we all have personal opinions about the game which we sometimes share, but we will always make it clear that it's our personal view in that case.

    And a very warm welcome to the new mods
    Tink. Clash Royale or clash of clans?



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •