Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Its the love of the game

Its the love of the game

Update: 10/21/2019
    Hey peeps!! Been a long time since I made an update here, canít believe I have been playing this game since 2012 ❤️ Anyways, come join us and say hello!!
    CJU80LP - Together Farmers.

UPDATE: 10/05/16
    Another update. We have gained some really cool players. I keep getting players tho who join and then do nothing, no chatting, no playing, no helping, nothing. It's annoying and im not sure what to do about that. Anyways ....i still really want some more awesome players to come along. We are a helpful bunch, i dont concern our team with the Derby the way others do. Its all for the fun of the game

UDATE: 09/04/16
    HEY GUYS! I have been lucky enough to get a couple new members still really looking for more active and chatty peeps. If that's you, please come join and helps us out ...thank you in advance !

Update: 09/01/16
    Hey everyone, I am really looking for more active members, people who are chatty and love to help others with their farm. I currently have 17 people but only 5 are active ...I've reached out to them but no ans, not sure if I should delete them to make room for more active members or not ....

I really just want people who are always there to help
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: We are looking for more players to help us out, need new and better players ....love to see you there.

Hey everyone. We have a good crew over at Together Farmers, tag #CJU80LP
    I like my team because it's about sharing and growing together. We do great in the derby as well.
    If your looking for something new, please feel free to join us.

Together Farmers
    #CJU80LP

Game Center: TiffanyOBSB
    Facebook: Tiffany Loxton
    Last edited by TiffanyyO; October 21st, 2019 at 07:27 PM.

I see a lot of people who only allow certain levels and have so many rules ....I would like to throw it out there that my NH is simply for the fun of the game, no tension and no expectations

No rules, just fun come join us today

Together Farmers
    looking for new people to get the hood more active and more fun!
    if you need a change and want to come help out another Hood, please come join us! thank you

Really in need of some more players in our Hood. A lot have been kicked out due to not playing anymore ..so there's lots of room, and we could really use your help. we would love to have you come join....plus I need more people to help yay!!!

Showlely gaining new members getting things back on track glad to have them on board, can't wait to see more people join up!!

Reaching out to awesome players ...read first post hopeing for an outcome!!

Daily bump. Still really looking for some help at my hood. Had a couple awesome people come along ...I think due to the lack of chattiness with my other members, people just leave .....I hope you stay longer than a few minutes there are a couple of us who are awesome and want to help out ....I need advice .....do I delete people? I've asked if they wanted to stay and haven't heard anything?? Please help.....want my hood back to the way it used to be

Bumpppp ....hehe .....got a couple new people, looking for tons more active and chatty peeps

Really really in need of people who help other farmers. It's all I really ask. Please come join us

Quote Originally Posted by TiffanyyO View Post
    Bumpppp ....hehe .....got a couple new people, looking for tons more active and chatty peeps