Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I need help on my base design... i Rushed to th8 BADLY!

I need help on my base design... i Rushed to th8 BADLY!

I need help on my base design... i Rushed to th8 BADLY!

Sorry that i couldn't get a pic up. Didn't have one...

To check me out you can go to the clan: We are Canadian, my ign is Kool-Aid2000frZ and im the clan leader.

Help is appreciated. Thx!

Try pingfao's tesla theme park, it's my favorite TH8 design, with Juliang's pokeball at second place.
    upgrade your mortars ASAP

thanks alot

Millennial Club RuthlessBarbarian's Avatar
    I woudl say that you do not need help with design. What you need to do is to concentrate on upgrading Wiz Towers ASAP and than mortars. Unfortunately, there is no other design that would save you at this point. I woudl also highly recommend to not ty have too much resources in your storages (if possible). Time your builders and make sure to do heavy farming prior to upgrade and immidiately spend looted resources on upgrade - that way your base will be less attractive to farmers.

At last, if you are unable to play a lot daily, I woudl say at least try to gain 400-600k gold per day, so when you lose 200/200 or so, it will only be 33% of daily looted and you still end up with profit. Good luck!

the funny thing is i have never got 100% destroyed with this base design and 1 out of 10 ppl try to make it into the middle where my resourses are... so im going to keep this design. also what is a good army composition for 190 spaces and in 3 days ill have 195 spaces

Millennial Club RuthlessBarbarian's Avatar
    Great thing - you have lvl 5 troops. So farming should be easier for you. Would be real bad if your troops weren't maxed.

I would suggest trying different combos - if you are farming often, use tier one troops. If you can't play as much - build stronger combos i.e. giants, wb, maybe a healer etc. Search forum for tactics as there are plenty of threads and even more opinions

Quote Originally Posted by KoolAid2000frZ View Post
    the funny thing is i have never got 100% destroyed with this base design and 1 out of 10 ppl try to make it into the middle where my resourses are... so im going to keep this design. also what is a good army composition for 190 spaces and in 3 days ill have 195 spaces

This design goes very well for me... Specially protecting my DE. It depends also in the lvl of your defenses, but this can save you :P

Farm 1200-1400 range with archers and barbs. Looted a little over a million gold in like 75 min just raiding collectors this morning

Try my Shuriken😎

My Channel:ClickMeHard
    My Latest Video: Defense against Level 6 Balloons
    TH9 - Level 101