Thread: Bank building

Bank building

Hi all,

How about a bank building. FG. you have 1000 coins. Put it on a bank account and get 1% intrest per 24 hours?

Or loan some money to buy machines. FG. you have 1000 coins max. loan is 100 (10%) coins payback to bank 1000 +100 =1100 coins
    You can only loan money if you have a positive amount of coins.

Greets Erik

There really is no need to stash coins into a bank account...they are nicely "held" for us as it is. Besides, who would be the one to pay any earned interest?

Also, no need to get bank loans. Sell products and make coins that way. And we never have a negative amount of coins...we either have what is needed to buy something that could bring us to 0, or we simply are unable to buy that item.

Cute idea, but I really don't see a need for this.

GC/KIK: knitgal2/knitgal - Level 112 - Town Level 28
    Completed TTII and TTIII back to back...at Level 60! It CAN be done at higher levels!

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by knitgal2 View Post
    There really is no need to stash coins into a bank account...they are nicely "held" for us as it is. Besides, who would be the one to pay any earned interest?

Also, no need to get bank loans. Sell products and make coins that way. And we never have a negative amount of coins...we either have what is needed to buy something that could bring us to 0, or we simply are unable to buy that item.

Cute idea, but I really don't see a need for this.
    Yes! I agree! There really is no need for a bank. The coins are held for us as it is. The town is not for us, it's for those wandering folks who ask us for things. So a bank building wouldn't be such a good idea. And a bank by the farm would just be quite strange.

Plus, I've never liked the idea of loans. Then you have to worry about paying it back! No, thanks.

I do like the idea of holding coins for a specific thing and you might not want to accidently use it for something else, but again a bank in the town wouldn't be for our use. It is the town visitors who come to our town. They order things (diner, beach cafe) or purchase something (gift shop, grocery store). So if there was a bank, it would be for the town visitors.
    Last edited by Midori669; August 20th, 2016 at 12:39 AM.