Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Level 73

Level 73

I used to play daily and was in an AWESOME neighborhood, but had to take a break. I'm back and looking for another active neighborhood. I'm in the US. Thanks!
    Last edited by Njohnston1017; August 16th, 2016 at 01:21 AM.

Just send you a pm..

Quote Originally Posted by Njohnston1017 View Post
    I used to play daily and was in an AWESOME neighborhood, but had to take a break. I'm back and looking for another active neighborhood. I'm in the US. Thanks!

Trainee
    Are you into the derby & town? We're a small NH of 3. New derby starts tomorrow. We're Pacific time USA (few hours variance) and on periodically throughout the day. Very helpful.we could really use extra help in derby. If not into derby, please still join and opt out

Trainee
    Oh... Do derby acres (blue horse purple checkered background) champion league

Hi there...we just started recently. All of us are experienced and done with hoods full of drama. We are active, chatty, and helpful. 300+ for tasks, or opt out if you can't play that week. We have US and UK members. We would love to welcome you. Sweet Chicks with pink background with blue chicken, hearts around name. First derby tomorrow.

Banned
    Looking for a few derby fanatics 😃

Currently placed 144 on the global leaderboard and only climbing. We all complete ten tasks and are a 24 hour hood with people from all over. Very friendly and helpful but we stay free of beggars.

Check us out if you think you'd be like to join an awesome hood! We thrive on winning GOLD! English speaking

Champion League
    47 Gold 17 Silver 2 Bronze
    Nh name: Kitties
    Tag: Y9CGQR

Centennial Club
    Looking for derby players on the east coast in the US. We are an adult and very friendly and chatty neighborhood and derby competitive. We always place top 3 in the derby and get gold most weeks. You must be level 40 or higher to join but will consider lower if you message me. Currently we need players thayt are willing to do all 9 tasks and 320 task only. The three of us do 10 task most derbies but it's optional. Right now we're doing 320 because we have 3 derby players but will lower that when at least 10 people are people playing. Please opt out if your life is busy for awhile. We won't mind. If you don't like playing in the town it's cool but we ask if you can go there and send your guest away so there will be plenty of people on the platform. We save revives for persons with the help task so please don't revive trees/bushes unless you need to complete the task. We also like for members to ask for help completing task so you can finish a task quickly with everyone's help. We love to help and and sell lower level players land expansion items. The three of us are fully expanded. Our boats don't sit long because we're quick to close boxes if you open them. We help prepare all boat items, be sure to tell us what to make for your upcoming boat in advance. We only ask for committed players. We usually have a limit of two new members a week because if a new member doesn't perform we get low derby points and we want to be fair to the group. We are levels 108/87/85. Our Neighborhood is North Shore Mathletes and our tag is #2U92JVUY

My Game Center name and my KiK name is Clynn0125. Add me.

Hi, Welcome back to the game ! We're an active daily No Derby hood..so much more fun chatting and helping each other level up our farms and towns without the stress of the Derby ! I love our hood, wonderful folks.. If this appeals to you check us out, we'd love to have you.

http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...o-Derby-%21%21
    Last edited by Sndy; August 16th, 2016 at 01:44 PM.

If you like to have fun, chat and help others as well as yourself, look no further! We are looking for friendly daily players, level 40 and up. Kik is required as that is where we leave messages and post Derby strategies.

Happy and Active is the name of the hood.
    Green cat on a purple striped background
    Tag: #CYUPRQG

Loki’s Place is the leader

Banned

⚓️⚓️Join us @ Maaof3boys
    ⚓️⚓️

Bring your friends too!

✨✨Don't be shy,we sure aren't!!✨✨

Send me a pm if any questions✉️ or just come on over!

⛱When you join,all I ask is for a simple Hello and respond to others.

⭐️✨⭐️Champs League (13)Gold⭐️✨⭐️

SLACKER/DRAMA FREE HOOD,I TOSS THOSE PEOPLE!!

GREEN SHIELD/PURPLE FOX

❄️❄️We do tasks (310+) Diamonds aren't required to speed up production or extra task❄️❄️

☘☘WE HAVE AWESOME SALES!☘☘

If your not a Derby lover then that's ok too! Just Opt out and still help out in our hood.

You'll be made Elder upon your arrival,so we can minimize the lower tasks!!!!!!!!

☔️☔️LEVELS 50+WELCOMED☔️☔️
    ((Willing to lower Level,just ask!))

Must like to chat!!(We chat quite a bit)

Say Thank You for sales/help!

English speaking group!

⚓️⚓️All time zones welcomed!⚓️⚓️

⭐️✨⭐️ADULT HOOD!⭐️✨⭐️