Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Nerf healers!!!

I'M BATMAN!
    Lol, butt nipping
    L133 TH9.5 BK:40 AQ:40
    Co-Leader of MURICA -25th L12 Clan in the U.S.
    Always Recruiting Strong Attackers
    #CUGCRRV
    A Must Read

Forum Veteran
    At first I thought this was a dead thread when super Queen first appeared. Nope, 8 minutes old. Where have you been OP?

Banned
    1.) Multiple healers on the queen already do less damage in addition to the 50% healing reduction on the queen.

2.) If you are a th10 and half of your base is destroyed by a qw, your base layout is the problem. Here are a few tips to protect against qw:
    a) Put your xbows on ground. Place them in a triangle to cover the outside of your base. There should not be a side of the base, where the queen can walk around the base without being hit by an xbow most of the time.
    b) Place all your ads exactly 4 tiles away from the outer wall. 3 tiles and they will get shot by the queen, 5 tiles and they have less chance of hitting the healers. Every direction other then in a 90 degrees angle against the ad is a risk for the attacker.
    c) Align all the 3 tile buildings outside the wall and inside the wall. If both are getting shot from the same spot the chance is high that the queen will start shooting the wall especially with a 1 tile gap.
    d) If qw is still a problem and you are not seeing many miner/valk attacks put a baby dragon in the cc combined with a valk in the cc. The rest should be wizards and goblins.
    e) Make sure your cc is not easy lureable. If the cc cant be lured before starting the walk with a hog, this means the queen will encounter the cc when at least 1 defense is shooting at her. Maybe make an obvious lure spot and block it with a tesla. Often attackers only have 1 or 2 hogs which will force him to adjust on the fly, which produces errors.

Quote Originally Posted by andrgin View Post
    1.) Multiple healers on the queen already do less damage in addition to the 50% healing reduction on the queen.

2.) If you are a th10 and half of your base is destroyed by a qw, your base layout is the problem. Here are a few tips to protect against qw:
    a) Put your xbows on ground. Place them in a triangle to cover the outside of your base. There should not be a side of the base, where the queen can walk around the base without being hit by an xbow most of the time.
    b) Place all your ads exactly 4 tiles away from the outer wall. 3 tiles and they will get shot by the queen, 5 tiles and they have less chance of hitting the healers. Every direction other then in a 90 degrees angle against the ad is a risk for the attacker.
    c) Align all the 3 tile buildings outside the wall and inside the wall. If both are getting shot from the same spot the chance is high that the queen will start shooting the wall especially with a 1 tile gap.
    d) If qw is still a problem and you are not seeing many miner/valk attacks put a baby dragon in the cc combined with a valk in the cc. The rest should be wizards and goblins.
    e) Make sure your cc is not easy lureable. If the cc cant be lured before starting the walk with a hog, this means the queen will encounter the cc when at least 1 defense is shooting at her. Maybe make an obvious lure spot and block it with a tesla. Often attackers only have 1 or 2 hogs which will force him to adjust on the fly, which produces errors.
    This is good advice, take heed.

Banned
    Healers are a major part of the problem with balance at everylevel. They shouldnt have the range they do. Make ad actually defend vs air and make the healer be on top of the unit they need to heal.

Fixes everything right quick.

I use heal ers at th7,9 and max 11 for a reason on everyone of my attacks on each of my accounts.

I'M BATMAN!
    Quote Originally Posted by Salan View Post
    Healers are a major part of the problem with balance at everylevel. They shouldnt have the range they do. Make ad actually defend vs air and make the healer be on top of the unit they need to heal.

Fixes everything right quick.

I use heal ers at th7,9 and max 11 for a reason on everyone of my attacks on each of my accounts.

yes, let's make healers useless again
    L133 TH9.5 BK:40 AQ:40
    Co-Leader of MURICA -25th L12 Clan in the U.S.
    Always Recruiting Strong Attackers
    #CUGCRRV
    A Must Read

Quote Originally Posted by Salan View Post
    ...make the healer be on top of the unit they need to heal.
    This is one of the worse ideas I've seen on these forums.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sirWoodsifer View Post
    when everyone catches on.
    LOL

Banned
    I'm still new. How do we report trolls here?