Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How fair play and anti hack ist supercell really? storry of a hacked top warclan

Quote Originally Posted by forever10 View Post
    Google and apple provide more security to their users than any online gaming company can provide to their players. The services they provides are so strict that noone from outside can attack your privacy unless the owner is itself mishandling it internally.
    Totally wrong. These are not facts, just your opinion.

Fact is that most of you people are not beeing able to help here. My opinion is that some people are trying to make a discussion about every single sentence they read, even if they have no clue about what is going on and how Supercell is able to help.

There are proofs that Supercell could make. And i'm 1000% sure there is a way to help these guys to get their clan back.

- Who is founder of Acta Non Verba (Player Tag, Device ID, Login informations like from where the founder login, how many device he use to login and much more)
    - They see that the last player left in the clan got hacked. (report from hacked profile) and they restored the village and disconnect the hacker from that village. And they even see the changes that the hacker has made in the clan.

We must not discuss any sentence now but we must try to find a solution. To say "No it does not work" or "You have bad luck" is not a solution for a problem like this.

Where there is a will, there's a way.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce1st View Post
    Totally wrong. These are not facts, just your opinion.

Fact is that most of you people are not beeing able to help here. My opinion is that some people are trying to make a discussion about every single sentence they read, even if they have no clue about what is going on and how Supercell is able to help.

There are proofs that Supercell could make. And i'm 1000% sure there is a way to help these guys to get their clan back.

- Who is founder of Acta Non Verba (Player Tag, Device ID, Login informations like from where the founder login, how many device he use to login and much more)
    - They see that the last player left in the clan got hacked. (report from hacked profile) and they restored the village and disconnect the hacker from that village. And they even see the changes that the hacker has made in the clan.

We must not discuss any sentence now but we must try to find a solution. To say "No it does not work" or "You have bad luck" is not a solution for a problem like this.

Where there is a will, there's a way.

My that comment wasn't made for what you're saying.OP was suggesting to create first party login on which I commented that it is more safe with gamecenter and google.

The thing you are talking about of course supercell support knows who was the leader, how did he get demoted but supercell support is not interested in to undo those changes. They don't provide support at political level.
    Last edited by forever10; August 12th, 2016 at 04:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rikuto View Post
    Hello clashers,
    My clan got hacked few hours back, lvl 8 clan #P90098JG...
    First of all i am sorry to hear that it happens to your clan too. What i see is that often happens to leaders with google accounts. There is a bug people use to restore the password from the email account. This is why i say that
    Quote Originally Posted by forever10
    Google and apple provide more security to their users than any online gaming company can provide to their players. The services they provides are so strict that noone from outside can attack your privacy unless the owner is itself mishandling it internally.
    is totally wrong with his opinion.

This is not a problem on a political level when a hacker decide to hack your village and steal your whole clan.

When someone join my clan and i promote him to leader and then he kick everyone out of the clan... then that would be my fault and it would be a problem on a political level.

You must not give your login data to someone else to loose the control over your village. That has nothing to do with hacking but rather with stupidity.

It would be nice if people come up with some ideas that supercell could do to solve this problem. Problems are there to be solved

It's my belief that Supercell is already overhauling the security/login/account credentials functions in the game. Apple isn't going to be supporting Gamecenter in the next O/S, so my belief is that this is going to require a new system.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 18 - 641 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce1st View Post
    This is not a problem on a political level when a hacker decide to hack your village and steal your whole clan.
    You think that an intruder is accessing someone's account without knowing the password and without having physical access to someone's phone? Here you are wrong.
    As long as the password of your account is not leaked village can't be compromised. If there was really a hacker he would hack global top villages and not randomly anyone.
    Most of the time leader's village gets stolen if leader has leaked his credentials in past or leader has switched to new phone and randomly keeping the old phone "with account signed in" at any place.

Support will retrieve the compromised village but they don't undo the changes intruder has done with your clan.
    Last edited by forever10; August 13th, 2016 at 03:15 AM.

You think that an intruder is accessing someone's account without knowing the password and without having physical access to someone's phone?
    Yes of course they can.

Here you are wrong.
    Hmm okay mister, when you say so

As long as the password of your account is not leaked village can't be compromised.
    Sorry, that sounds too good to be true. My friend, you believe into that everything what is password protected is totally safe from unwanted access?

If there was really a hacker he would hack global top villages and not randomly anyone.
    They are different types of hackers. Hackers are not people who can insert a short command on a smartphone and post funny pictures in clash of clan globe chat xD Hackers who know something / much / enough / a lot... it depends on the skills from the hacker how he is "working"

Most of the time leader's village gets stolen if leader has leaked his credentials in past or leader has switched to new phone and randomly keeping the old phone "with account signed in" at any place.
    That are two of the easiest ways to lost your control of your village where it is your own fault and that has nothing to do with hacking

Support will retrieve the compromised village but they don't undo the changes intruder has done with your clan.
    What makes you so sure about that point?

Sorry my friend but i think you can't understand some things that are going on here. I mean everything i read here ends to an endless discussion. And that is not the way to solve this problem
    Last edited by Deuce1st; August 13th, 2016 at 10:15 AM. Reason: editing lines

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyFinn View Post
    It's my belief that Supercell is already overhauling the security/login/account credentials functions in the game. Apple isn't going to be supporting Gamecenter in the next O/S, so my belief is that this is going to require a new system.
    Yes i am sure but first they need to know/see what apple will have for a solution for the gamecenter.. i have read something about thoughts that it would be cloud based. Maybe they will only put the gamecenter with your apple id together so if you log into your appstore with your apple id than you will also have your saved game progress loaded - that is only my thought about that... i do not know but we will see more in future.

Forum Elder
    Well according to "deuce1st " google and apple know nothing about security. I'm still wondering there are big financial people whose email accounts are still not being hacked. Neither I'm hearing any news that "bitcoins" are being hacked everyday.
    How they are safe deuce1st?

I've lot of bitcoins in my account and nobody is stealing it. Why deuce1st? May be those "hackers" in your theory prefer coc than hacking "bitcoins".

Well according to "deuce1st " google and apple know nothing about security. I'm still wondering there are big financial people whose email accounts are still not being hacked. Neither I'm hearing any news that "bitcoins" are being hacked everyday.
    How they are safe deuce1st?

I've lot of bitcoins in my account and nobody is stealing it. Why deuce1st? May be those "hackers" in your theory prefer coc than hacking "bitcoins".
    I see it is senseless to talk to you any further. Stay there in your "good working everything is secured and passsword protected world"...

Seems like the Bitfinex Hack was only a Hoax

So, it took me a while to get back here, so I'm sorry for that, but also glad to see that the thread actually brought a few people together actually caring about this.

My clan got hacked few hours back, lvl 8 clan #P90098JG, most of the members have been in the clan for about a year and more, with me and my friend who started the clan being there for more than 18 months. We are an active war clan, we do continuous back to back wars (sometimes take one day break as timeout from back to back wars).
    first of all I have to say I'm sorry for you guys, and I'm currently in thoughts about what supercell could do, because they are actually capable of doing quite a few things. I'm also in touch with people that sell clans and it's quite suspicious that since yesterday there is a new lvl 8 clan with very high win rate is on the market, I will keep you informed about that. Also I hope that we can get SC to act as this is by no means a one-time thing, just go and search the forums....

okay, next thing, pls stop complaining about that, yes google accounts are maybe safer that most other things on the internet, but pls keep in mind that no one actually needs to hack a google account to get access to an coc account. Maybe you haven’t thought about it this way, you don’t need to have a google/apple account linked to be able to play coc. The only thing you need that acc is to confirm that that account is yours. But how does that work? I highly doubt that they ask for the google password, I myself playing multiple accounts on one phone, just need to load in another google acc to switch.
    I don’t exactly know what kind of feedback SC needs to confirm account switches, but I do thing its something pretty simple that either can be generated, or something fixed that is saved and needs to be changed when you got hacked once (happening during the 2 days they block your account after it getting hacked)
    This connection is easily assessable and doesn’t require a solid connection, instead is a one-time thing, as you don’t need a google/apple connection to play, so once you are on an account it’s probably easy to find a way to do whatever you do unnoticed like Rikuto mentioned in his comment

This is probably the reason why SC is quite about this and we only get low budget non-specific or just not-meaning-much answers like "it’s not possible we are sorry, our devs are working on something". Also I don’t think they had never thought someone would actually make an afford to actually hack their accounts, so have I and that’s why I don’t want to blame them for it being possible. But the thing that really annoys me is that they can change Clan names, clan tags, and kick out people/change leader after 3 months inactivity but are not able to come up with an solution.

I myself have thought of a few obvious ways to solve that problem: we (players from ANV) could get someone in their clan, then SC blocks leaders and co's so they aren’t able to access their acc for 3 months and then change leader, or if they are able to instead kick everyone apart from our guy, who would then become automatically leader. Or the easiest way is to simply contact the leader and tell him to give back the clan lead or get blocked for lifetime.

I myself have everything ready from player ID, IP address clan creation date and all-time Co-s as well as attack screenshots from within wars and proven hacked account details from Ello, the thing I'm missing is a guy from SC that hits me up and says hey, give me that, that and that, prove you are the real owners ant that did not happen in your intention and we will work together on a solution.
    This, and only this is really frustrating me, and actually making me highly questioning the capability of the Supercell Support.

So please lets for once stop discussing every single word of this freaking post but instead start giving solutions/Ideas to make this game better and actually fixing a problem that is game breaking (yes I pull a comparison to modding here). It's time to act!

ACTA NON VERBA!