Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How fair play and anti hack ist supercell really? storry of a hacked top warclan

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal10 View Post
    I hope you realize you don't need a GC account to play. It is just a way to be able to take your base on any device.
    Please explain how, without a GC or PG account being used, it would be possible to remotely access/"hack" a CoC account?

OP, you say that SC have no way of knowing if someone's login credentials have been hacked. Why then do you expect them to accept one person's word that they were hacked and to further get involved to the extent of removing clan leadership from another person based on one person's unsupported allegations?

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Brestling View Post
    she says that she never actually gave any paswords or similar away. But bearly ever was on that account as she seems to have the account installed on an old device.
    Does anybody have an Idea what supercell or we could do? because the last thing I want is a my clan in the hands of those guys...
    Someone might have got physical access to her old phone which is enough to steal her account.
    Supercell support will kick that intruder out of her coc account but they won't change the leadership.

I know that both of them provide the best security out there, but I also believe that there are ways to actually hack those services or get passed paswords, I just want to stress that SC has to take that in count while at the same time not beeing able to check if that account got hacked because I dont think that google or apple will let them take a look at their data...
    Because at the same time I dont think that SC has no way of switching leader, that just doesnt seem plausable to me...
    Till now I'm not aware of any way to remotely hack those services. If you do believe that they can be hacked then you shouldn't believe that supercell login will be secured either.
    Supercell can detect if your coc account get stolen only if account owner claims that.
    Supercell can change leadership but they won't because supercell provides support at technical technical level and not with political level.
    If it was supercell's fault then surely they would undo the changes.
    Last edited by forever10; August 8th, 2016 at 03:09 AM.

okay, I see that its hard in some way to hack, but when we have clear proof that it wasent in our intention that the rights where given to someone else and that a 3rd person got access to the account and did that, why does supercell not react? I dont think this is the way SC would like people to play the game.
    I will do a little research tonight, because I found something really really weird is going on at ANV, the leader has swapped and all the people from within the clan have swapped again... If i wouldn't know it better it seems like they r traiding clans (maybe for money) it's just an idear and nothing confirmed yet, sadly I dunno how to speak French, so it's not an option to join and check out the clan itself... But if my thoughts get more specific ill give this post an update...

Till then can someone please explain to me why supercell doesnt react if a person that wasent supposed to have access to that account does something as little as changing clanleaders, when they got access due to a hack or similar?
    On top I do think that if that would happen to Pb or similar Sc would have already helped them...

Forum Elder
    when we have clear proof that it wasent in our intention that the rights where given to someone else and that a 3rd person got access to the account and did that, why does supercell not react?
    can someone please explain to me why supercell doesnt react if a person that wasent supposed to have access to that account does something as little as changing clanleaders, when they got access due to a hack or similar?
    They are reacting. They are retrieving the village of ELLO from the intruder and their reaction will be limited to this only.
    Last edited by forever10; August 8th, 2016 at 01:58 PM.

Isn't this sad? We are living in a century where cyber crime and internet has become so popular and you try to tell us that they can not do more than blocking the account? Do you know anything about the internet? People are able to remotely control anything, e.g. Snowdens phone or laptop by the NSA. I don't want to say that NSA got rid of our account there, but is is fkin possible! People who spend much time with this stuff are easily able to do this. When they get money for it, why shouldn't they do it then?

I bet with you that Clash of Clans has so many security gaps you cannot even count them. To locate an IP adress when someone is logged in an account isn't that difficult. Rainbow Six: Siege had the same problems a few months ago. You just had to be online and keep a program running to see everyones IP addresses decrypted on your screen of those who were in your lobby. These programs exist! Be aware of this...

a little fun fact...through google and all other search engines you are only able to see 3% of the existing internet. The rest is deep web, where you can get anything. From IT service over drugs up to weapons. Everything. It would not be hard to get those programs there or find people who are able to do this
    Last edited by 2911Delta; August 8th, 2016 at 03:55 PM.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by 2911Delta View Post

I bet with you that Clash of Clans has so many security gaps you cannot even count them. To locate an IP adress when someone is logged in an account isn't that difficult.
    Supercell uses this method you mentioned. When an account owner reports that his account has been compromised, support finds that on which other IP the same account is running and then they kick that person out.

The other security threats you have mentioned in your entire post no doubt they do exist but supercell, google and apple are aware of it and they keep changing and fixing their security. You don't have to worry about losing your coc account by an intruder unless you yourself share passwords and forget to change it.

Liest du auch mal deine Nachrichten?

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce1st View Post
    Liest du auch mal deine Nachrichten?
    Tu ich😉 habe nur gestern abend einige andere sachen im Kopf gehabt😉 Antwort ist schon raus😉

Fresh Spawn

Post Clan just got hacked!

So, what I pull from this, how much control has SC over their game? If players can hack others accounts or generate a access to this specific account (which is clearly against the terms of usage) and overtake complete clans, is there really no way of redoing this? If clans like OneHive, WHF or Red Elite would face something like this, would SC still be like "we can’t do anything about this"? Apparently (to Support message) SC is working on a way to generate access to leadership changes, sadly they are future problem solutions and won’t help us right now.

So guys, this is it I finally had my first interference with SC Support and I have to say You guys nailed it, you created a great game, that you guys controlled from the scratch, but seriously you really want to tell me that you cannot change anything within YOUR game??? We really love the game, but do we really have to live in fear of losing our entire clan that we put hours, days, and maybe years of work into? And this fellow clashers does indeed affect everybody of the entire COMMUNITY!

Supercell, you once brought an Update, stressing your commitment for Fair Play - to be honest this does not look like this...
    Hello clashers,
    My clan got hacked few hours back, lvl 8 clan #P90098JG, most of the members have been in the clan for about a year and more, with me and my friend who started the clan being there for more than 18 months. We are an active war clan, we do continuous back to back wars (sometimes take one day break as timeout from back to back wars).

This is what actually happened: I got up in the morning checked my coc, everything was normal, collected resources & donated few troops. Left for work, then checked my coc after few hours (2-3 hours) and was surprised to see some new member "Himanshu" had become the leader of the clan, all the co-leaders got demoted to elders and the chat was spammed "updated clan settings" by an unknown person who was co-leader at the time and had apparently left the clan after spamming (the chat was filled with "updated clan settings" back to back). After seeing this I spoke to my friend who was leader of the clan and asked what happened only to know she hadn't logged into coc since last night. Her account seemed to be fine as she could login properly and got no notification from google about a New sign-in. All members were clueless as to what happened. During all this time the new leader Himanshu was inactive and we were waiting for him to come online, hoping it might be a glitch. After few hours the leader "Himanshu" comes online only to accept and promote an unknown person "MASTER IN ONE" to Co-leader (as you can see in the clan).

Still clueless we were patient enough to wait and have a word with our new leader Himanshu. There was no reply from the leader and one of the members suggested that we inform SUPERCELL and post about this on the coc forum along with the clan tag and screenshots of the people who we think were responsible for this, the members who were online agreed to it. Immediately after this our new co-leader "MASTER IN ONE" said showtime and spammed the entire chat "updated clan settings". I was online back then, from what I saw its not manually possible to change clan settings as fast as "MASTER IN ONE" did, this definitely was done using a software. Immediately after the spamming the leader "Himanshu" started kicking everyone out of the clan. After few minutes the clan description was edited and said "Those who want to come can join again but no **** talking". Few members joined hoping to be able to have a word with the new leader but were kicked out again moments after they joined. Later clan type was changed to closed and the description was removed.

There is no way the person who hacked our clan got access to email id of our clan members and clan leaders.
    So there must definitely be a software out there which allows player to hack other accounts or generate access to a specific account or somehow forge a way through which he could promote himself to leader and completely overtake clans rendering the members helpless. SUPERCELL should look into it seriously.

All this happened right in front of me and other members when we were online and all we could do was helplessly watch our clan being taken by some unknown person in just few minutes. A clan that was build by collective efforts of many people over the time is gone just like that, I hope everyone out there understands how we are feeling right now and voice out supporting us so that this doesn't ever happen again with anyone.
    Also whatever I have said above is 100% legit and not a made up story or edited whatsoever. I have screenshots if needed to prove its legitimacy.

For now the members have decided to post about this on coc forums and contact coc support for help, its only been about 18 hours to this incident, I hope our clan can be restored back to how it was.

Rikuto.

Note: I am not sure if this might help and might be completely irrelevant but when the leader "Himanshu" kicked us from clan it said, "You have been kicked from Clan: Beklager, vi har be*****et a sparke deg ut av klanen".
    I assume it should have been in English but it said as above.
    Last edited by Rikuto; August 12th, 2016 at 01:36 AM.

Fresh Spawn
    Bottom line is If your leader left the clan all control after that is in the hands of whoever is left with coleader status, no recovery If that person is hacked. Protect leader at all costs, If that ac ount leaves clan w/o passing leadership to a trusted member, then all is lost!