Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Why has the War Frequently Asked Questions Sticky has been removed?

Why has the War Frequently Asked Questions Sticky has been removed?

Specially since many are looking for answers in regards of clan war matchmaking?

It would be nice to have it again thank you.

it was likely removed because more recent changes to matchmaking made the passages contained in the sticky related to clan war matchmaking obsolete and irrelevant...
    TH11 - Lvl 192 - AQ45 - BK45 - GW20
    Quote Originally Posted by fette View Post
    Is 'jog' in AppStore or google play? I don't seem to find it.
    Click HERE to find out more about "Nerfedname's 'weight tax'" for war MM

Signature by Gutodh

Quote Originally Posted by nerfedname View Post
    it was likely removed because more recent changes to matchmaking made the passages contained in the sticky related to clan war matchmaking obsolete and irrelevant...
    The sticky had the basics on the mechanics of war. It was still relevant.
    I agree that it needed an update, like SnarfVader pointed out in his thread, but it shouldn't have been removed.

Quote Originally Posted by ReplicantRachel View Post
    The sticky had the basics on the mechanics of war. It was still relevant.
    I agree that it needed an update, like SnarfVader pointed out in his thread, but it shouldn't have been removed.
    That's why I'm wondering it it's just getting updated with more information.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 14 - 517 Clan War wins
    TOGA Alliance (#LQJ9GR00): USAR, Adult ! AB, Second Fiddle
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy

Forum Veteran
    "Sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of my deafening awesomeness" S. Archer
    I posted a thread and PM'ed a couple moderators requesting they UD the Clan Wars FAQ sticky thread a few days ago. I haven't recieved a response as of yet so hopefully it is being UD'ed. I did read a thread in the General Sub-forum speculating that SC may be changing MM criteria again with the next UD but this may very well be speculation.

Sith WarMachine
    Adult LVL10 War Clan #8C2UPPVR 259 Wins and Counting
    IGN Dude, Clan Leader (Semi Retired)
    1,000+ War Stars

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by SnarfVader View Post
    I posted a thread and PM'ed a couple moderators requesting they UD the Clan Wars FAQ sticky thread a few days ago. I haven't recieved a response as of yet so hopefully it is being UD'ed. I did read a thread in the General Sub-forum speculating that SC may be changing MM criteria again with the next UD but this may very well be speculation.
    Nothing like that. Sticky was removed due to being over 2 years old, it hasn't been updated since Clan Wars came out I believe. We'll be looking into it, in the meantime all the info on Clan Wars can be found in our Support pages: https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/cl...eb&s=clan-wars
    Official Clash FAQs & Support --> click here

Signature by theblackbeltpanda64

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Anoushka[Supercell] View Post
    Nothing like that. Sticky was removed due to being over 2 years old, it hasn't been updated since Clan Wars came out I believe. We'll be looking into it, in the meantime all the info on Clan Wars can be found in our Support pages: https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/cl...eb&s=clan-wars
    Thank you for your time, I believe many will benifit from UD'ed info about clan wars and MM. Have a good one, Clash On!

Sith WarMachine
    1,000+ War Stars

Quote Originally Posted by Anoushka[Supercell] View Post
    I'm looking forward to the new sticky since it was much more comprehensive than the info in the support pages (Recommended targets are not even mentioned in there)

It would be nice to have an updated and comprehensive War FAQ sticky.

Pretty Please
    Last edited by ReplicantRachel; October 12th, 2017 at 09:15 PM.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by ReplicantRachel View Post
    Bumping as a friendly reminder.

It would be nice to have an updated and comprehensive War FAQ sticky.

Pretty Please
    In the General sub-forum there is a Q&A sticky that infers MM may getting tweaked again. Hopefully the new Clan Wars FAQ sticky will incorporate the new adjustments.

Sith WarMachine
    1,000+ War Stars