Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to 3 star this base?

How to 3 star this base?

Hi Guys,
    Can any one help me by telling what is the best way to 3 star this base?
    Also I have been searching for a good anti 3 star base against all TH8 attacks and this looks really good. What do you all think?
    Last edited by youngstar07; August 5th, 2016 at 10:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by youngstar07 View Post

Hi Guys,
    Can any one help me by telling what is the best way to 3 star this base?
    Also I have been searching for a good anti 3 star base against all TH8 attacks and this looks really good. What do you all think?
    You can easily 3 star this base using GoHo. First of all dgb is in b/w AD nd cannon *that's my guess*. Start your attack from 4 using 2 golems followed by wizs in the back. Start your hogs deployment in anti-clockwise direction starting from 3. Army composition 2 golems, 6 wb's, 10 wizs, 8 archers, 16 hogs and max hogs in cc. Spell ~ 3 heal, 2 poison. Good luck attacking.

And if you want anti 3 war base try Roorke's drift. Best base I've ever seen for a th8.

http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...i-3-War-Base-
    Last edited by LilGintoki; August 7th, 2016 at 05:23 PM.

Pro Member OnomatopoeiaDeerMeatMan's Avatar
    Scamming the Nigerian Prince Scammers (Actually for Real)
    Did the clan happen to be "Rising Tide!"?
    Max TH9 27/27 | Max TH9 16/22 | High TH8.75 10/10 | Max TH8 9 | 4 Engineered Minis
    Clans: BELLOBANANA, Rising Tide!, On The Edge and Legacy Division. Proud OTer
    Avid base designer and attacker, PM me for TH7-11 anti 3 bases or help on attacks
    Brennan Hale Rube, 12/09/15. Our base was featured in Cam's video, where it was attacked in a big AW! Check out my soundcloud here.

My clan mate has the exact same base, and it was easily destroyed by a govaho, even though the Valks went around 🤔. Just attack from the top west side of the base, open it up with eq, then start your attack with Valks and golems to take out dbg and have hogs sprinkled in.

Quote Originally Posted by LilGintoki View Post
    You can easily 3 star this base using GoHo. First of all dgb is in b/w AD nd cannon *that's my guess*. Start your attack from 4 using 2 golems followed by wizs in the back. Start your hogs deployment in anti-clockwise direction starting from 3. Army composition 2 golems, 6 wb's, 10 wizs, 8 archers, 16 hogs and max hogs in cc. Spell ~ 3 heal, 2 poison. Good luck attacking.

And if you want anti 3 war base try Roorke's drift. Best base I've ever seen for a th8.

http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...i-3-War-Base-
    That's what I thought too. DGB would be between canon and the ad, but then I found this exact base in allclash and dgb is between the 2 'o clock ad and a hidden tesla there. My th9 clanmate end up doing doublezapquake dragloon on it. I didnt have my hogs maxed.

So which rorke's drift version are u using? I am not maxed on my defences yet. But ads are all 666. I am actually using the closed core version and till now, dragloon has wrecked d base in all attacks coming from north.

Quote Originally Posted by OnomatopoeiaDeerMeatMan View Post
    Did the clan happen to be "Rising Tide!"?
    Nope, it wasn't

So which rorke's drift version are u using? I am not maxed on my defences yet. But ads are all 666. I am actually using the closed core version and till now, dragloon has wrecked d base in all attacks coming from north.
    I don't recommend using any anti-3 for early/mid TH8. Good anti-Dragon+anti-GoWiPe base will serve you better. Switch to anti-3 when you start seeing more hog raids than dragons.

Govalo would tear this up. Well, so would govaho

theb0nglord
    Level 122 | BK 25 | AQ 28 | 747Stars | GG: 601 Mil | EE: 633 mil | HH: 3.33 mil
    Legos: 75 | Lavas: 175 | Best: 3205

Quote Originally Posted by AdmiralOblong View Post
    Govalo would tear this up. Well, so would govaho
    I'm yet to find a base that wouldn't be 3starred by GoVaHo on a fresh hit. It's ridiculously OP: 30 seconds of planning, press attack, collect 3 stars from any max TH8.

This is our TH8s going against all maxed anti-3s.
    8 attacks, 24 stars.

Everyone switched to GoVaHo at this point, even dedicated Hoggers. It's a cookie-cutter strategy that works against any base. You don't care about traps, you don't care about base layout. Same army composition, same deployment strategy...

That's what I thought too. DGB would be between canon and the ad, but then I found this exact base in allclash and dgb is between the 2 'o clock ad and a hidden tesla there. My th9 clanmate end up doing doublezapquake dragloon on it. I didnt have my hogs maxed.

Use the open core version. In the start I thought a closed version shud be a better option so I used the closed core version and tbh it was okaish. But the open core version is a real thing you'll enjoy how GoHo get's destroyed by the springs nd dgb. And this base is really susceptible to dragloon attacks so without those max Teslas nd AT you will find it tough to defend against dragloon.

About govaho ~ At th8 you can not stop govaho.