Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My 2nd clash anniversary

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

My 2nd clash anniversary

Not to be confused with the real clash anniversary but I created my first account on 2nd Aug 2014 and its now 2 years since I've started. Man, this journey has been long, but it could've been longer. I'm here just to brag and you can hate on that fact all you like

Proof

Main

Yeap, outdated base design, don't care at all. 16 hours shield is more valuable to my sleeping and studying time.

Maxed walls, maxed heroes, non-maxed troops. So I cannot claim myself as a "maxed TH11". Hey, at least I'm reached legends without maxed TH11 offenses Yeah, bash me for my low war stars

Second account

Not as impressive, but hey, its something. Wasn't too hardcore on this account initially, and warred quite a little with this when it was TH8/9. People claim I never warred but I did with this account and my main, at least better than those camping at TH7/8 farming war stars

Pretty weak walls and heroes, I admit. Most people will not even accept TH9s with such heroes and walls But at least I have enough DE for lvl31 AQ 2 days before she's ready to wake, and I'm farming DE without queen successfully.

Third account

This account is just created to challenge myself and have fun farming again. The 4th hero grind I'm doing and 3rd one I'm doing concurrently (I have few other accounts which aren't here in this post). To be fair, this account is only 71 day old, so as I maxer I'll only be TH6-7 with no chance at all of having 10/4 royals. And I know I should've upgraded this far earlier if I wanted to grind heroes, but starting the 3rd grind is daunting.

Yeap, rubbish walls and premmie troops, don't need to rub it in.

Well, these 2 years have been fun for me and I'll continue clashing away. For me, the dev team churns out good updates and I have no complaints about it in general. Farming has always been and will always be good for me. If my first paragraph didn't generate flames, that statement would've gotten it.

Now I'm waiting for the 1 gem boost to shoot myself forward once again

Firstly, congrats on virtually maxing that first account

Secondly, I think the second account is fine, looks better than most TH9s

Thirdly, I like that 3rd account, it's more for fun

And finally, SinofDusk, congratulations on achieving 2 years of clash of clans successfully at your own way without any issue whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by BbaBaba123 View Post

And finally, SinofDusk, congratulations on achieving 2 years of clash of clans successfully at your own way without any issue whatsoever.
    Yup. What he said. Also in those 2 years you have helped many people with your excellent guides.
    Last edited by Boom57; August 2nd, 2016 at 12:06 AM.

Congrats, I loosely followed your guide on rushing to th9 and haven't regretted it one bit, I'm nearing a year in clash but I doubt I'll be even close to where you are after two years. Very impressive

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BbaBaba123 View Post

Thanks not many people will see it that way it seems. Having fun is most important for me, that includes progression and farming, that's why I never burn out because its fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Boom57 View Post
    Yup. What he said. Also in those 2 years you have helped many people with your excellent guides.
    Thanks. I'm sure those guides could've been better, but some ideas just can't be written out and explained easily. Once people start rushing, they tend to realise things and think more. It is certainly is more thought-provoking path than just plain maxing, that's why there aren't guides on maxing

Quote Originally Posted by AidanG01 View Post
    Congrats, I loosely followed your guide on rushing to th9 and haven't regretted it one bit, I'm nearing a year in clash but I doubt I'll be even close to where you are after two years. Very impressive
    Thank you. Just grind at it, you'll eventually reach there. A good thing about rushing is that you can reach end game far faster, so that you can catch up to relevant content instead of grinding at pointless irrelevant low level content. As long as its fun for you, you'll eventually progress

Old post, but super achievement. To more or less Max in 2 years is awesome. Just shows what can be done if you think about the upgrade order in a more logical way and challenge the norm.
    IGN: Elliot | GC: ell4764 | Clan: British Legends

Banned
    Are you a f2p?

He is yes. About 10 attacks a day. Full Journal here:

https://clashguideswithdusk.wordpress.com
    IGN: Elliot | GC: ell4764 | Clan: British Legends

Quote Originally Posted by Praveenkumar12 View Post
    Are you a f2p?
    He's bought a few random resource/th packs here and there, but for the most part, he is.

Also, he just completed ALL his walls for MiniSin(that super rushed th9).

"Write a coherent, well thought out complaint and I'll respond in the same tone. Act like a whiny 5 year old and I'll treat you like one." -Grayhame

Congratulations Sin looks like a lot of work.

For sure you have lots of time put into the game.

Sorry im late. Didn't catch original date.
    Last edited by DrDial; June 23rd, 2017 at 02:14 PM. Reason: Im stupid
    Dr. Dial #PQJPPQ2V
    Clan Dr. Up #8YQPLG8Q
    Finally made it to Th12