Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Clash of Clans API - a tutorial

Fresh Spawn

data integration with google spreadsheets

I can unify data from players and clans in a single request from the link and my key? I would like to know if I only get the link integrated with my key so I could use the data in google spreadsheets

Quote Originally Posted by CronusDP View Post
    I can unify data from players and clans in a single request from the link and my key?
    No, not without something else in the middle making multiple requests to SC. Although the clan list does contain some player data.

I would like to know if I only get the link integrated with my key so I could use the data in google spreadsheets
    But, I doubt you could run it from google spreadsheets anyway. You have to register a fixed IP address that you will be accessing the SC API from. I doubt you can predict where google will send their requests to SC from, and even if it's consistent for a while it could change at any time
    For info on CWL see: CWL survival guide and data posts: 1 (stars), 2 (3* rates), 3 (rosters), 4 (start times and other)
    --------------------
    Forum cup organiser. The forum cup discord server is: https://discord.gg/KEUxV2e