Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Attention: Build Times

Banned

Attention: Build Times

Hi everyone,

I thought I would create this thread in General to encourage users to go to the Bugs & Problems thread on the issue of Build Times...and them being increased.

The (not only, but top) thread can be found here: http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...INFLATED-proof

I've been campaigning on this subject for months, but have made little/no progress on it (It's not a stickied problem, even though it's THE biggest problem and has been going on through-out the entire game-life of CoC).

I'm therefore hoping that if more people get involved it will become a higher priority.

Thank you!

I subscribe

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

I had not noticed this to be frank. Actually, the last two upgrades finished rather late time of the evening and i remembered i had gemmed the previous jobs to finish 1 or so hour early in order not to have to wait so late.

I thought that was weird but I was not sure (did not think of it as a bug but rather as poor memory from my side). I will keep a log for my next upgrade.

But I agree, SC MUST FIX THIS. Since time is literally money in this game, Super Cell is stealing money of us.

Banned
    Wow!

Either everyone doesn't care about this major issue affecting pretty much everyone, or everyone has suddenly become a gemmer.

Banned
    If SC wanted to fix this, they would have done so in the next update after the discovery. Do the math.

Tis issue has been brought up again and again, but sc has not done any rectification on it. Good luck on your effort, but i seriously doubt they will do anything abt it, coz like it or not, this glitch makes players gem the last few hours.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by OJM View Post
    If SC wanted to fix this, they would have done so in the next update after the discovery. Do the math.
    well, they claim to not know the exact cause... still...after 1yr.

Mod's have said that once the cause is found, then they're 99.9% sure they will fix it.

But I agree that if they really wanted to fix this, then they would have by now. (by dedicating team members to this problem instead of new content).

It's a 'old' bug. SC still didn't fix it...

My Channel:ClickMeHard
    My Latest Video: Defense against Level 6 Balloons
    TH9 - Level 101

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Icekool17 View Post
    well, they claim to not know the exact cause... still...after 1yr.

Mod's have said that once the cause is found, then they're 99.9% sure they will fix it.

But I agree that if they really wanted to fix this, then they would have by now. (by dedicating team members to this problem instead of new content).
    You actually believed that they are unable to find the problem and therefor fix it. 😳

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by OJM View Post
    You actually believed that they are unable to find the problem and therefor fix it. 
    I'm inclined to believe the ex-forum members taken into the 'inner circle' to become mods.

And maybe the way they've coded it is so bad, that they genuinely don't know how to fix it, still keeping it that way round.

Of course, as the shield timer seems to work OK, why they can't put them both on the same timer baffles me.
    There seems to be a server time and a device time, with different parts assigned to the different timers.

I will not gem the last hour(s) anymore

Quote Originally Posted by AndyL View Post
    Tis issue has been brought up again and again, but sc has not done any rectification on it. Good luck on your effort, but i seriously doubt they will do anything abt it, coz like it or not, this glitch makes players gem the last few hours.
    I was doing that to regulate the upgrade finish time. After the initial upgrades that were not in full days and after a frenzy playing period when I was staying up till late, i started to gem the last 1-2 hours of the upgrades so they would finish in a decent time.

I am not going to do that anymore. if it finishes late, i will start the new upgrade in the morning.