Thread: Need a new clan

New Bloke/Chick

Need a new clan

Hi! I'm 13 and I've been kicked a lot from my clans. Tbh I never liked my clans. I've been in Club Arsenal and 4uckyall. I do not recommend anyone to join them. I want people to understand me. I can talk ♥♥♥♥ but I want people to understand me. I also want a war clan, no rushed bases, a friendly clan and people who are active. I will dedicate myself and will be loyal. Don't want any adults at all.

New Bloke/Chick
    Also I'm not eligible for war for 23 hours and 7 minutes.

Pro Member
    you're in a the wrong place son. Its mostly adults here and nobody wants whiny little kids in their clan

Hey BoFG!
    My name is Gurgs and I'm leader of this clan called H3ADHUNT3RS. We are a newly established war clan. We accepted bases of all types (including farmers) except rushed bases. As long as farmers aren't giving away a free star in war we will accept them. Although we are a war clan feel free to join if you don't want to participate in war as well... Just simply opt out.
    We are a fun clan and we are extremely friendly... We love new members and we are active. We also challenge a lot to warm up for wars and to just have fun. We are an all ages clan so it would be perfect for you.
    We would love to have TH 7+ and we would love to have you.
    Hope to see you as a H3ADHUNT3RS member soon!
    Thanks!
    Gurgs

Clan Name: H3ADHUNT3RS
    Clan Code: #GQCVGVYO

♥♥♥♥ -- I dont want you.

And good luck finding -any - clan that actually recruits what they say they want...

all adult clans - have kids sneaking in all the time

all kid clans - are too immature and disorganized - and dont bother to attempt to figure out what age people are... ♥♥♥♥

You just want a random noob clan where everyone messes around - it sounds like -- good luck with that.

I dont know of any 100% kids clans...

theWfarm was run by a 16yo - who i think quit playing... and there was no age limit involved...

Website- Clan Recruitment - War Weight - Suggested Upgrade Paths
    NightmareGuild2 #YRY2YRQ2 - FWA wars
    www.Discord.me/Nightmare
    Aged Greatness2 #8VJ9UJC8 -Regular War
    www.discord.me/AG2